+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mindlessauthor

Thread: mindlessauthor's grandiloquent ingress

mindlessauthor is off to a good start
    Thanks

mindlessauthor's grandiloquent ingress

HI! just did that title to make this unique not to look like a pretentious jerk. so to say a little about myself i guess...i have horrible grammar and spelling, i figured that warning was better upfront. im 22 years old, im a guy, and im a writer who is getting a degree in chemistry as a fallback incase my writing career takes too long to kick off. i have four categories for anime: favorites (FLCL,Ouran,Soul Eater, Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop) good shows(about 80% of anime ive seen...very general, Beck, Azumanga Diaoh, lucky star etc.) meh shows(anything not too bad but not something i particularly enjoyed roughly 10% of what ive watched love hina, code geass, naruto, shows of similar nature to those) and then horrible which thankfully i only have three examples of...which are madbull 34 (please dont ask why i've seen that >< ) to love ru, and ikki tousen.

a big thing about me is i RAMBLE! incase that REALLY wasnt already obvious...so to go off on other details, lets see here...im really into deeper thinking and debates, though i strangely enough have such a difficult time getting into standard philosophical debates that i just dont do it, so if it makes sense wording it this way i like to debate things deeply and think critically without getting too terribly philosophical. that leads me to another tidbit im kind of contradictory when thinking in terms of standard logic, i often share two SEEMINGLY opposite opinions about the same subject and tend to confuse most people as to where i stand on a lot of issues.

i guess to wrap this up im gonna say the most important things about myself, im completely devoted to being altruistic and practice selflessness in every available avenue of life, as well with this i share similar sentiment and passion with autonomy or self choice, essentially making your own decisions and never conforming to the world simply because the world says so...i only mention this because these are ENORMOUS aspects of my life...to the point where they arent an aspect of my life as much as my life centers around them really. so lastly the most important thing in my life is love, the greatest drive in the universe in my opinion and the biggest and best reason to do ANYTHING.

well there was my initiation rant. i promise you future posts will not be nearly as wordy, lengthy, or annoying XD
    i hope to make many friends here and meet some awesome new people, also i am an open and honest book so no bars held on any topics you want to talk about ^^ if you'd like to talk feel free to pm me or just stalk me on the boards, its all good either way~

SEEYA~
    DeeDee likes this.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mindlessauthor's grandiloquent ingress

Interesting post^^, and welcome to the forum.

I'm Ranma, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Otaku vishichen is off to a good start vishichen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mindlessauthor's grandiloquent ingress

great posting : well i have to admit that after the reading i'm quiwt confused and don't get it really but you seem to be interesting i hope we can become friends and can get along well

+ Reply to Thread