+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: N-N-Newbie. =O

TwistedxMetal is off to a good start TwistedxMetal's Avatar
    Thanks

N-N-Newbie. =O

Hey all. I just thought I should introduce myself, so, here goes? I'm from the Eastern U.S. I'm an otaku...probably along with most everyone here on AO, correct? Heh. Well, anime is life, as far as I'm concerned. Peace!
    Life. Hope. Truth. Trust. Faith. Pride. Love. Lust. Pain. Hate. Lies. Guilt. Laugh. Cry. Live. Die.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: N-N-Newbie. =O

WELCOME!!!Good to have you at AO.Make sure you read the rules!Pm me anytime.hope we can be friends

TwistedxMetal is off to a good start TwistedxMetal's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool. Yeah, I've read the rules. This place seems pretty cool. So thanks for the welcome!
    Life. Hope. Truth. Trust. Faith. Pride. Love. Lust. Pain. Hate. Lies. Guilt. Laugh. Cry. Live. Die.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Welcome and hello.Welcome to AO.Have fun and pm me if you need anything or if you just wanna chat.Have fun.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Hope u enjoy ur stay and make lotsa friends. If u have any ques. or jus' wanna chat, don' hesitate ta PM me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

glad you've read the rules and hopefully we can be good friends pm if you want to chat and a warm welcome to AO.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and have a fun time here, hope you like this place and i be here if you want to be friends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast