+ Reply to Thread

Thread: name's aka tanken

Newbie aka tanken is off to a good start aka tanken's Avatar
    Thanks

name's aka tanken

my name's Aka tanken. The Aka in my name is not the acromyn for "also known as" but japanese for red. Tanken is japanese for dagger but, also exploration and hour hand.

my favourite animes are code geass, deathnote, gundam wing, naruto, bleach, gin tama, yu yu hakusho, fullmetal alchemist, black cat, dragonball z and prince of tennis. the first anime i ever watched was Dragonballz. i finished watching many of my anime series. i like animes with action, some humour and can be serious at times. if you know any anime series you think i might like please tell me. im open to suggestions.

i only know kaki tori kaizoku who referred me. so im looking for people to be friends with.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: name's aka tanken

Well if you like action, than a good anime would most likely be Blood+, i liked it, plus it has lots of horror scenes as some would say, but it is definitely interesting... and if you like vampire stuff than you should check out Vampire Knight, that's also a good series. Btw, you can call me Kagome.

+ Reply to Thread