+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New

leon 23 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool New

Hi im new so just here does anyone know were to buy avatars.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New

Hello leon 23! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I don't know about buying avatars but I know you can make your own on animegalleries.net. It's how I made mine for a while. I hope that helps.

Anyway, I hope you come to love it here and have tons of fun. If you ever feel like chatting feel free to send a PM my way. See ya in the forums!

leon 23 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: New

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Hello leon 23! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I don't know about buying avatars but I know you can make your own on animegalleries.net. It's how I made mine for a while. I hope that helps.

Anyway, I hope you come to love it here and have tons of fun. If you ever feel like chatting feel free to send a PM my way. See ya in the forums!
    Thanks for that info I will try it. And thank you for answering it so fast hope to chat soon.

+ Reply to Thread