+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New!

Newbie yuebing is off to a good start yuebing's Avatar
    Thanks

New!

hi everyone!
    it's been awhile since i've joined a forum... i hope this one is fun!

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New!

Welcome to this one! I wander on and off the forum after a few years of hiatus, but I'm glad that I've got to be one of the firsts to welcome you on board; ha-ha! I myself am about to do some profile updating.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Newbie yuebing is off to a good start yuebing's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you!
    i hope i can get back into the swing of things... haha

Edit. Second post.

well that didn't last long...
    i'm leaving here already cuz the mods are too strict for my liking.

i mean wtf? i can't post in anything over a month old? there was a post that was in the top 10 threads in the section... but i couldn't post in it, even if i had something to say? =_=; er, i can see i'd run out of things to post in here pretty quickly, so i'll go find a new forum.

plus, i don't feel to happy to have a mod scold me for having a big vocab. oh no, i'm not explaining foreign-based words! =_=; especially when they're high-school level vocab words lol

so bye!
    Last edited by Zev; Feb 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Double Posting

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you should have read the rules, and double posting is not allowed. If you can't hack it here we understand. Bye Bye.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome aboard. and yea u should read the rules :P dont need tons of infractions under that belt of urs

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

We're sorry if we actually expect our members to CREATE something to talk about, and you know, contribute.

If you see a topic that's over a month old, and you do have something to add, start another thread on that topic, That's what we encourage people to do.

Yes, the mods are strict, but the way we run things here has kept this place going for a little under 10 years, and it's worked well for us so far.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

It sucks....I was really hoping we could get more members that would be active and post lots.....but I guess one less person to bring back our ghost town of AO..... *sighs* well I am positive more new people will come!

+ Reply to Thread