+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New and all im worried about is...

tonic is off to a good start tonic's Avatar
    Thanks

New and all im worried about is...

Putting my own avatar on my account. I read this thread at the top of this forum but it just confused me, my edit avatar thing doesnt look like that, it doesnt say 'custom avatar'..
    anyone know wht im talking about? its really frustrating me that its actually being this difficult to put my own av up.

Btw this site is really great! i love how you can upload all your pictures and scans, i cant wait to get involved!

<3

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New and all im worried about is...

HELLO AND WELCOME TO AO!!
    Ok for the avi if im correct you have to have at least 100 posts(someone correct me if im wrong dont remember the amount)
    but yea you have to get your posts before you can have your own custome avi. along with being able to go to the arcade and things like that.
    well i hope you enjoy yourself. have fun.
    and if you ever neeed anything you can just pm me. i would be happy to help.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Welcome to AO, and be sure to read the Forum Rules... They have little tidbits such as...
    # Custom Avatars are only available to Community Members and higher. To become a Community Member, you will need to reach 100 posts or more. Avatars are restricted to 80 x 80 for Registered members. For Community members and above, avatars can be up to 100 x 100. Custom ANIMATED avatars are available to Elite Members and above.
    # Custom User Titles are only available to Elite Members and higher.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome, read the FAQs and Rules, and enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

haha...well they got you the rules already but yea they are a life saver and pretty much answer all the questions you have. have fun.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

+ Reply to Thread