+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Anime Online, but not Anime

thejade9

Cool New to Anime Online, but not Anime

Hi there!

My name is Jade. Yes, yes, common name, but I like it! Anyways, I'm new here to Anime Online, but I'm not new to anime.

Favorite anime right now: Bleach! I watched 108 episodes, or 54 hours, of Bleach within 4 days. Also, I'm loving Death Note! I'm waiting for episode 13 to appear on Youtube.

Oh yeah, did I mention I get my anime feed from Youtube? Yup! So far, I've watched Bleach (subbed of course), Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Basilisk, Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHolic, and Samurai Champloo on Youtube. It's free and its not taking up space on my computer, so its safe. The only problem is just the split up episodes.

Besides that, I run my own anime site, Anime Ascendant. And yes, it's a dot-com!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    Advertising in any thread will result in an infraction, no exceptions. You may advertise in your signature and journal only.

Newly registered members are not allowed to advertise their own sites in signatures until they have a post of count of at least 50. Otherwise, such signatures will be deleted.
    Ok, so far, I've ranted on and on about myself. How about PMing me?!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 29, 2006 at 12:17 PM.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New to Anime Online, but not Anime

ok then ummmm welcome to Anime Online and i hope u have good time here pm me anytime

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

+ Reply to Thread