+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Blogger - Hello :)

gudo is off to a good start
    Thanks

New Blogger - Hello :)

Hello Anime Online,

Just want to introduce myself I'm a college student and a new anime blogger. You can read about me *link removed*. I manage a blog which lists my top anime, giving useful but spoiler-free information and recommendations for people to watch.

When I was first getting into anime and looking for suggestions, I google searched a lot of 'top 100' type of anime rankings. Many of them listed only the most clich├ęd names in anime, putting a snorefest of naruto, dbz, pokemon, and the like in their top 5. Many other lists chronicled a diverse collection of anime, but gave no information which would help me to understand what the show was like and if it was worth my time to seek out and watch it.

My blog exists to fill in that intermediate space. Rather than doing episode reviews, which I know is a very popular aniblog subject, I review solely anime series and movies in their entirety. I hope to give informative suggestions for first-time viewers and experienced anime fans alike!

You can read my blog *link removed*. Please please check me out! Suggestions are very welcome. I've provided an email link on my profile as well as the comment feature on my blog.

Thanks for hearing me out.
    Gudo
    Last edited by aceman67; Jul 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Blogger - Hello :)

Advertising of personal websites is forbidden on the general forum. You are allowed to advertise in your signature after you have posted 100 times.

If this is all that you came here to do, I suggest you pack your bags because further instances of this will be dealt with quickly and harshly.

Animeonline is not your personal advertising agency.

gudo is off to a good start
    Thanks

My apologies. I've read the rules twice and I don't see anything that forbids the linking of relevant content. This is the introductions thread. I'm introducing myself and submitting my personal information and anime opinions for discussion. Is that not OK?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

General Rules -> Posting Guidelines -> #11

"Advertising in any thread will result in an infraction, no exceptions. You may advertise in your signature and blog only."

I was nice when I didn't give an infraction.

+ Reply to Thread