+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Greetings all! I'm a... *counts on fingers* 17 year old ABC (Australian Born Chinese) girl, my starsign is Gemini, I like long sessions of gaming and anime marathons... Dude, if I was a guy and this was a dating site, I'd totally jump me. Seriously, though, I'm just an anime obsessed student, introducing herself in as a unique way as she can muster up in 5 minutes without a song or dance ('cause frankly, who wants to read a million introductions that all go 'hi... Im a n0ob, plz dun hurt me...'?)

Um, I like drawing, reading and writing, in particular plays and the like. I would have a substantial DeviantArt account, only I don't have a scanner. Or a tablet. Two things high on my wishlist.

Right now, I'm into Bleach (dropped out of it for a while, and getting back in) and Ouran in anime, but I'm more focused on manga at the moment. Everyone should check out Vampire Knights by Hino Matsuri, and Silver Diamond by Shiho Sugiura. Although they're not finished, they're already the bomb/s. Hino Matsuri's my fave mangaka.

I'm doing my HSC (decides what University course I get into) this year, so I might not be on much, but I'll try. Ah, who needs a good education, anyway?
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Greetings all! I'm a... *counts on fingers* 17 year old ABC (Australian Born Chinese) girl, my starsign is Gemini, I like long sessions of gaming and anime marathons... Dude, if I was a guy and this was a dating site, I'd totally jump me. Seriously, though, I'm just an anime obsessed student, introducing herself in as a unique way as she can muster up in 5 minutes without a song or dance ('cause frankly, who wants to read a million introductions that all go 'hi... Im a n0ob, plz dun hurt me...'?)

Um, I like drawing, reading and writing, in particular plays and the like. I would have a substantial DeviantArt account, only I don't have a scanner. Or a tablet. Two things high on my wishlist.

Right now, I'm into Bleach (dropped out of it for a while, and getting back in) and Ouran in anime, but I'm more focused on manga at the moment. Everyone should check out Vampire Knights by Hino Matsuri, and Silver Diamond by Shiho Sugiura. Although they're not finished, they're already the bomb/s. Hino Matsuri's my fave mangaka.

I'm doing my HSC (decides what University course I get into) this year, so I might not be on much, but I'll try. Ah, who needs a good education, anyway?
    God dang, one of the longer titles i ever seen.

Welcome to AnimeOnline, and I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots to contribute. If this is your first ever forum, be sure to read the rules, and if this isn't your first forum read the rules anyways, it differs in some ways compared to other places.

As for "Ah, who needs a good education, anyway?" trust me, an anime fan would want a good education. Anime stuff isn't free nor cheap.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Haha, I blame the title on my passion for writing. And yeah, I read the rules (I'll read over them again, just in case).

*looks crestfallen* Yeah, any self-respecting otaku would have to work hard, just to afford all the stuff! Which is rather sucky, if you ask me (which you didn't, but what the hey).
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Haha, I blame the title on my passion for writing. And yeah, I read the rules (I'll read over them again, just in case).

*looks crestfallen* Yeah, any self-respecting otaku would have to work hard, just to afford all the stuff! Which is rather sucky, if you ask me (which you didn't, but what the hey).
    You could always turn to pirated cd/dvds from Taiwan...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    You could always turn to pirated cd/dvds from Taiwan...
    That I could, although there's something... satisfying about having the official version (despite fansubs often being an entire world better).

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi! welcome to AO and hope u'll like it.^^ If u wanna chat or whatever just pm me. Also, don't forget to post lots.^^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will enjoy it here and if you have any questions than dont hesitate to ask ok? Enjoy. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Mandy and welcome to Anime Online!!!^^

I'm really glad to have you here, because I see you're very active even in your first day... I think it's great! ^^ I'm always glad to see active newbies... it makes this place even more interesting. Also you seem so fun, your introduction was really entertaining!

I hope you like this place, find new friends here and be active and enjoy your stay here.

I think you have read the rules, otherways you'd probably be in trouble by now.

Soo... the only thing I have to tell you now is Have Fun!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast