+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Hi Mandy and welcome to Anime Online!!!^^

I'm really glad to have you here, because I see you're very active even in your first day... I think it's great! ^^ I'm always glad to see active newbies... it makes this place even more interesting. Also you seem so fun, your introduction was really entertaining!

I hope you like this place, find new friends here and be active and enjoy your stay here.

I think you have read the rules, otherways you'd probably be in trouble by now.

Soo... the only thing I have to tell you now is Have Fun!!! ^^
    Hey! Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I try to be active. It's just no fun when people do one sentence replies that all mean 'Yeah, I agree'. Sorta kills conversation. I once tried to have a phone conversation with a guy who spoke in monosyllables. Seriously, anything I said, he just went 'Yeah. Uh-huh. I know.' Very awkward.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Hey! Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I try to be active. It's just no fun when people do one sentence replies that all mean 'Yeah, I agree'. Sorta kills conversation. I once tried to have a phone conversation with a guy who spoke in monosyllables. Seriously, anything I said, he just went 'Yeah. Uh-huh. I know.' Very awkward.
    I think that guy was just really shy and liked you really much and couldn't think straight and say much. ^^ lol

But yea... I really hate when people post comments that don't even say anything... I love AO for fighting with this...

And You're wecome! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup? I c ur already gettin' inta this, good! I think ur gonna like it here. PM me if u wanna chat.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well HI!!!!!! And welcome to AO!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus nice to meet YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I think that guy was just really shy and liked you really much and couldn't think straight and say much. ^^ lol

But yea... I really hate when people post comments that don't even say anything... I love AO for fighting with this...

And You're wecome! ^^
    Nah, I don't reckon he liked me. He's just a really good friend. And I know that looks like I'm the clueless chick in a movie who keeps chasing after the hot guy when her best friend is madly in love with her, but I'm not - he's really just a good friend.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh hey Mandy, thats so cool! u said ur ABC right? well im BBC (British Born Chinese) hehe ur all the way down under and across the globe! ^^

I love Bleach aswell, my fave char is Ikkaku. I prefer Naruto though cos Kakashi owns!

Anyway i hope we can talk about stuff so pm me or watever o.o cya

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    Oh hey Mandy, thats so cool! u said ur ABC right? well im BBC (British Born Chinese) hehe ur all the way down under and across the globe! ^^

I love Bleach aswell, my fave char is Ikkaku. I prefer Naruto though cos Kakashi owns!

Anyway i hope we can talk about stuff so pm me or watever o.o cya
    Haha, ABC, BBC... *thinking of the TV channels*. You probably don't get ABC - it's an Aussie thing.

I never really got into Naruto - I just found it a bit... annoying (I realise this is sacrilege, but it just doesn't do it for me).

My fave characters... probably Hinamori Momo and Tōshirō Hitsugaya, both as a pairing and individually.

Newbie Kisa Uchiha is off to a good start Kisa Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

cool, cool. Welcome to AO!!! Have fun!!! ^_^ Hope you'll like it here.
    I luv cats!!! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast