+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New, Blue and about to Spew (or 'Now That I've Got Your Attention, "Hi!"')

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Haha, ABC, BBC... *thinking of the TV channels*. You probably don't get ABC - it's an Aussie thing.

I never really got into Naruto - I just found it a bit... annoying (I realise this is sacrilege, but it just doesn't do it for me).

My fave characters... probably Hinamori Momo and Tōshirō Hitsugaya, both as a pairing and individually.
    oh i only just realised u replied and so quick aswell! anyway yea i know the channels... its stupid but one thing we do get is ABC, i just dont like it very much haha ^^ it has that 'hope and faith' show on it and i cant stand them x.x

Aargh shame on you for not getting into Naruto!!! May i ask why its annoying?

Hinamori does my head in cos shes so weak and annoying ^^ but Hitsugaya kicks butt with his ice bankai though.

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    oh i only just realised u replied and so quick aswell! anyway yea i know the channels... its stupid but one thing we do get is ABC, i just dont like it very much haha ^^ it has that 'hope and faith' show on it and i cant stand them x.x

Aargh shame on you for not getting into Naruto!!! May i ask why its annoying?

Hinamori does my head in cos shes so weak and annoying ^^ but Hitsugaya kicks butt with his ice bankai though.
    Yeah, I'm like the friggin Flash of forumness!

Yeah, ABC pretty much sucks - it's all children's programs and obscure documentaries that don't interest people interested in documentaries. I've seen 'Hope and Faith'... it's like... 'Everybody Loves Raymond', but worse. And I hate 'Everbody Loves Raymond' (he's so whiny!).

I watched the first few eppies of Naruto, and it just wasn't... compelling. He taught a little boy to be a perv, crushed on Sakura (who chased after Sasuke like a rabid dog going after it's favorite chew toy), and went around telling people he was gonna be the greatest ninja in the world. And I swear, Sasuke has, like, one face. Anything that happens, his face is immobile. Like stone, or a victim of Botox.

Hinamori's sweet and nice, but her constantly harping after Aizen ticks me off a little (although understandable - you don't get to Vice-Captain without first beating off Lassie in a loyalty competition). I really, really hope she's the one that kills him - it would make such a great bookend to that relationship. I guess I like her personality, despite her being loyal to the wrong guy.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy your stay here
    and make some new freinds , and post some
    things about anime.

and what games do you like?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

An ABC, never heard of that before.

But anyway...
    WELCOME!

Now...i don't know if anyone told you this...but before you can become a REAL AO member you have to answer the following question....

If 4 was fish...would 10+ 10= 20?

You have 18 seconds beginning when you read this post.....and.....GO!

Also, if you are wearing a green shirt you are allowed to ask for help. But only from someone who is also wearing a green shirt.
    Goodluck!

P.S.-Hope to see you posting around! =]

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Yeah, I'm like the friggin Flash of forumness!

Yeah, ABC pretty much sucks - it's all children's programs and obscure documentaries that don't interest people interested in documentaries. I've seen 'Hope and Faith'... it's like... 'Everybody Loves Raymond', but worse. And I hate 'Everbody Loves Raymond' (he's so whiny!).

I watched the first few eppies of Naruto, and it just wasn't... compelling. He taught a little boy to be a perv, crushed on Sakura (who chased after Sasuke like a rabid dog going after it's favorite chew toy), and went around telling people he was gonna be the greatest ninja in the world. And I swear, Sasuke has, like, one face. Anything that happens, his face is immobile. Like stone, or a victim of Botox.

Hinamori's sweet and nice, but her constantly harping after Aizen ticks me off a little (although understandable - you don't get to Vice-Captain without first beating off Lassie in a loyalty competition). I really, really hope she's the one that kills him - it would make such a great bookend to that relationship. I guess I like her personality, despite her being loyal to the wrong guy.
    Haha that's whats so good about Naruto though! i mean come on, you only watched a few episodes so you havent seen a lot :P It took me a while to get into Bleach at first to be honest so i highly recommend you havin another go at it.

The whole aspect of him trying to reach his goal was at first entertaining cos he was such a hopeless fig! But i guess its quite tiresome after awhile cos thats all he says @.@ Yea i agree on Sasuke having one face but thats what makes him interesting

Yes that is what makes Hinamori annoying x.x the constant whining of Aizen just makes me cringe. Hmm she doesnt have the power to kill him though so i doubt that would happen

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and become addicated to the website known as AO LOL JK have fun *waves*
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Konnichiwa! Welcome to this interesting place, hope that you will like it here and enjoy your stay! i have a deviantart account if you want to visit it my user name is the same over there!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Candid
    Now...i don't know if anyone told you this...but before you can become a REAL AO member you have to answer the following question....

If 4 was fish...would 10+ 10= 20?

You have 18 seconds beginning when you read this post.....and.....GO!

Also, if you are wearing a green shirt you are allowed to ask for help. But only from someone who is also wearing a green shirt.
    Goodluck!
    Somehow, I doubt that... *points to your 'Newbie' status, and number of posts*

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    Haha that's whats so good about Naruto though! i mean come on, you only watched a few episodes so you havent seen a lot :P It took me a while to get into Bleach at first to be honest so i highly recommend you havin another go at it.

The whole aspect of him trying to reach his goal was at first entertaining cos he was such a hopeless fig! But i guess its quite tiresome after awhile cos thats all he says @.@ Yea i agree on Sasuke having one face but thats what makes him interesting

Yes that is what makes Hinamori annoying x.x the constant whining of Aizen just makes me cringe. Hmm she doesnt have the power to kill him though so i doubt that would happen
    I got into 'Bleach' straight away! I should probably give 'Naruto' another go, but it just seemed like everthing was the same. And none of the characters were endearing or anything. I couldn't relate - to me, it was annoying and boring. And how does having one face make him interesting? Unless you have Daria-like wit and sarcasm, it doesn't do much for you.

Yeah, Hinamori doesn't have the power to kill him, but that's why it'd be so unexpected! I know it probably won't happen, but even if she just fights him, it would satisfy me - like a sign that she's turned against him (and he no longer has a single friend in the world...)
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast