+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New As Cheap Cheese

FROZENS

New As Cheap Cheese

Hey, new here (as you can guess) and like everyone else, I <3 Anime. Studio Ghibli movies are the favourites, but Osamu's Metropolis is my over all favourite. I tried drawing anime for months, and I have finally realised that I just don't have the talent for it. However, I am obsessed with Graphic Novels, and what I'm really wanting at the moment is someone who is really good at doing serious anime, like Studio Ghibli (but of course, crazy manga hair) and wants to team up to do one properly (if you live in England, that's best) because I've got a pretty original storyline and want to do a publication, so any profits would be split 50/50 of course. I feel this has real potential, so if you are interested in making a name of yourself (and would like to give new-little-me a friend ;P) then please talk to me somehow, e-mail me through the profile if you want. Hope To Have A Good Time Here!
    Jez

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

Re: New As Cheap Cheese

Welcome to AO!!! Hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of friends. PM me anytime.

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and may the catbus be with you

FROZENS

Heh heh, Catbus! Rock on the Catbus! I have to use up the rest of these characters for the post to be posted...

+ Reply to Thread