View Poll Results: waht do u think of me?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • sweet

1 25.00%
  • kind

1 25.00%
  • selfish

0 0%
  • unkind

2 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new here!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new here!

Hello ayame5153! It's very nice to meet you! Welcome to AO. I hope you love this place I like to call paradise. If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

Raegis

Bonjour to one and all. Hi, I'm new to the site, but not definitely not the content. I grew up on a heavy diet of Animes at home. Any information on a series called 'Samurai X' or something like that would be welcome. Lead character's some red haired slasher with a reversed edge sword who could move faster than greased lightining. His name? Kenchi Himura. His blade wielding alter-ego was called Batussai i think....
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Hi. I'm new to the site. I signed up a couple of minutes ago. I'm looking for locations where I can get some really cool wallpapers from a cartoon character called Kenchi Himura from an anime series that went by the name of 'Samurai X'. Do you have any info on this?
    Last edited by Raegis; Apr 24, 2006 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hi,hello, and Welcome to AO! nice to meet u! ^^ feel free to pm if u are bored or just want to chat!
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

hi! nice to meet you! ^^ have fun!!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the most lively forum and hot spot online...Tootles!

o~Piggy-san~o

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

You welcomed me now I welcmoe you to AO lol... Pm me anytime!

Newbie ayame5193 may be famous one day ayame5193 may be famous one day ayame5193's Avatar
    Thanks

hello! thanks for posting! and thanks for welcoming me! i think i'll enjoy here with a really nice peoples!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! may you enjoy AO as i'm! you can find many nice people here!!!

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast