+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new here

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new here

Quote Originally Posted by MikiWolf View Post
    im new here,and i was hoping to meet friends.i regstered ages ago but it dident work.it better now though.

i take it no one wants to say hi then.awell,ill just go and rp.
    hey man welcome to AO homie. ok the rules are strict and stuff so u shoukd beware but at the same time it is mostly commen sense. Dont worry you'll ahve tons of fun!! see i've only been here a week and im all good!

trade mark welcome....

WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE!!!!!!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi MikiWolf! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I hope you make many friends here and have tons of fun. As for role playing, you can role play but you must PM the creator of the person who is managing the story and ask them if you can join their role playing story. Be sure to tell them all about your character and all that. Also, if you ever think of starting a story yourself then you have to have it checked out by the moderators to see if it's appropriate and quite frankly not looking like the work of some four-year-old (If you are wondering you get your story checked out in the RPG ideas section). After you get it checked out you can then manage your story and do all the role-playing you want with the other members of the story. Anyway, if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

B]Ello welcome 2 AO, i hope you obey the rules, make friends (expectally main), make lot lot lots of post............ hope you have fun...

~Shippo~
    [/B]
    http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/party%2Banime/video/xsg2t_sweet-garden-party[
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Hi MikiWolf! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I hope you make many friends here and have tons of fun. As for role playing, you can role play but you must PM the creator of the person who is managing the story and ask them if you can join their role playing story. Be sure to tell them all about your character and all that. Also, if you ever think of starting a story yourself then you have to have it checked out by the moderators to see if it's appropriate and quite frankly not looking like the work of some four-year-old (If you are wondering you get your story checked out in the RPG ideas section). After you get it checked out you can then manage your story and do all the role-playing you want with the other members of the story. Anyway, if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!
    hmm..... i was never a big fan of that part of the fourm. it seems stupid to me. i unno y

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm..... i was never a big fan of that part of the fourm. it seems stupid to me. i unno y
    I've never been much of a role player either. I don't know why. I've just never got into it. Oh well.

Thanks

I've never been much of a role player either. I don't know why. I've just never got into it. Oh well.
    lol and ur suggesting it haha your hilarous man, well if hes looking for suggestions go to the debate fourm thats where everything happens

Thanks

ol and ur suggesting it haha your hilarous man, well if hes looking for suggestions go to the debate fourm thats where everything happens
    Well, that's not the reason I was telling him all about it. He was saying that he wanted to go and rp and was asking if he can just go rping. I guessed that rp must stand for role playing so I decided to give him the 411. Don't tell me rp stands for something else. That would my luck. (Pitiful sigh)

Thanks

Well, that's not the reason I was telling him all about it. He was saying that he wanted to go and rp and was asking if he can just go rping. I guessed that rp must stand for role playing so I decided to give him the 411. Don't tell me rp stands for something else. That would my luck. (Pitiful sigh)
    yea im pretty sure tahts eitehr a spelling error or were both stupid lol >,< i have no idea wht rp stands for either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2