+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new here

Raed is off to a good start Raed's Avatar
    Thanks

new here

the names pat but my friends call me raed. i'm new on this site but i'm not new to forums. I am 19 years old, my fave manga is chibi vampire and my fave animes are hellsing, karin, Tenjho tenge, DNAngel and more that i cant put on this since the list is going to be to long so yeah.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new here

Hi Raed, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and this site has a lot to offer so check them out. See you around.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Good day and welcome to AO hope you like it here and I suggest that you read the rules first and have fun
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello there and welcome to AO, hope that you will enjoy it here. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread