+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new kid

Newbie blinkroxandudont is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking new kid

Hey guys, I'm Blink and this is my first thread ever. I am seventeen and a huge anime and manga fan.I am 6'1 and I weigh 190 pounds (I don't know what I should be talking about so here it goes...) and my favorite color is blue. I play baseball and basketball and I will be entering my senior year.Video games are pretty much my biggest hobby.I am a rpg-aholic and my favorite games include the final fantasy series, xenosaga series, pokemon series,golden sun series, fire emblem series, super smash brothers (all 3),and many others. Right now, I am playing Dragon Quest 8, Shadow Hearts From a New World, Rogue Galaxy, and Final Fantasy 12. My favorite bands are Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, Panic At The Disco, Mae, Taking Back Sunday, Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service, and many others. I also listen to Jpop/rock and various OSTs. Mangas that I read are Bleach, Naruto,One Piece, Fairy Tail, D.Grayman,Psyren,Claymore, and Full Metal Alchemist. Recently, I have run out of animes to watch and I am going through a mid life crisis lol. If anyone could suggest any that would be great. Sorry for taking some of your time

by the way, who is that guy on the top of the front page who is wielding the weird guns?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new kid

Ah-ha! Similarities we have. I myself am 17 and I have been the new kid (literally) countless times. I'm a few inches taller than you and a little thinner.... I don't know why I'm saying this. Anyways, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and remember to look at the rules.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO!! I see you let us know lots of information. lolz Well make sure you read the rules so you know what to do. No ones here like it when noobs post where ever they want. *shrug* Hope to see you around teh forums.

Also, the person on our banners with the duel guns is Haseo from the .Hack series. Great game and good anime.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello blink welcome to AO hope you get alot of fun out of this and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry about being thin, either of you I well compensate for the rest of teh forum, but waht type of anime are you into?

+ Reply to Thread