+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New...well no

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

New...well no

Okay so I'm not new...I joined a long time ago *cough*feb2nd*cough* and forgot to introduce myself...wow, how uncool of moi lol, but anyway, I just felt like introducing myself and go 'mah bad' for not doing it EARLIER! Ah, gomen, gomen! lol. Anyway, I can explain really! As y'all can see I joined on Feb 2nd and guess what? I forget to introduce myself and not to mention forget that I joined such a forum lmao. It took me like what... 5 months to realize that I'm part of this lovely family lol! Eh...let's not count the month feb...that'll just make me feel bad lmao.

Anyway! Now that the explanation is over....WELL I did forget to say that I was rather busy throughout those FIVE months to post and stuff (if I actually remembered this forum) since I was in other forums which are now dead <sighs> I hope this one doesn't die... *cough* And also, yeah...I'm a fanfic writer...well...humor fanfic writer lol. So busy, busy! Ah, but no need to worry, I'll try mi best to be active!

Oh gosh, I'm writing too much... Guess I'll just say the basics!

Interests/Hobbies: ANIME! MANGA! mostly ANIME! Drawing *cough*toobadIdon'thaveascannertoshowyouguysthem*c ough*, writing, wolves, cute stuff (trust me...I go crazy when I see something cute...) Dang... can't remember anything else...

Oh and right...Gender is female lol. And yea, a pure flip! (Filipino.)

Well, that's it! Hope I'll have fun here! (Right... If anyone's interested in what I write... I write Mai-Hime fanfics... I must warn you, they're all ShizNat kinds...They are my current obsession...I must also warn you, I'm not that funny and that I totally suck at writing... FanFiction.Net - Lil'Kiiro)

Sorry for this loooong intro. Bye!

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New...well no

wow long intro there! welcome to AO! hope you enjoy your stay here and post lots which i really need to work on. i know how you feel! busy!

anytime ya wanna talk just PM me! (oh yah how come it says you aint a member thingy O.o)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

People tend to forget things, thats natural. LOL

Anyways welcome to...or rather welcome back to the AO community. ^^ Enjoy it here and if you have questions or anything refer to the FAQs and Rules. If thats no good than just ask.

~cheers
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

It's ok if you never introduce yourself! I never did it either oh by the way welcome back!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You for that long introduction, I enjoyed reading it ^^

Well hi and welcome to Anime Online!!! ^^

I indeed hope this place won't die (how can that happen anyway?), I think a part of me would die too.

And it's nice to hear you write fanfics!!!! We have a fanfic section too, so please post something up, I'll deffinetely read it (I read most of the things you can find there and in the poem section)!!! I write too, but nothing funny(ok, the one I started writting yesterday is a lill funky, but it's just because I ate a brandy cake lol)

Well, now onto the oficial part (with this I mean that I wish this to everyone not that I don't mean it):
    I hope you like this place, find new friends here, be active- post lots of good quality posts and have lots and lots of fun!!!!!

Also I hope you've had the time to read the rules, because, from all I hnow, they're different than in other forums and very strict and our mods work good too... so you could get in trouble...

That's about all... signing off ^^ Lasura

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

welcome! Glad you finally decided to post an intro!=]
    Hope you post up some of your fanfics on the site!

I'm Elise, but you can call me candid. I'm kind of new too. If you ever wanna talk, just pm me. I love getting mail =P

So go ahead , post lots and I'll be seeing you around the threads!

oh yeah! & read the rules!.....yeah...

P.s. do you need some cough drops? =D

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the welcomes guys! It's nice to meet you all!

Oh, it's nice to know that you write Lasura! I'm not as in love with writing as I am with drawing though lol.

And lmao, I don't need cough drops Candid, but thanks for the offer!

(Gah, can't stop writing so proper >.<)

Well, see you guys around!
    Signature Made By My Older Sister!

+ Reply to Thread