Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: newbie

squll87 is off to a good start squll87's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool newbie

Hello i'm new around here i just joined this seems like a really hey was wondering what was your first time like

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: newbie

Quote Originally Posted by squll87 View Post
    Hello i'm new around here i just joined this seems like a really hey was wondering what was your first time like
    Hey welcome to AO, good people here..good times. Pm me if you want to chat or something.

First time here...I think I got on more than a few people's nerves. Eh, seems I am just that way most of the times; overall though, very entertaining.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to Anime Online!!! ^^

Happy to have new people here... if they become active members... that's why I'm waiting forward to meeting you in the forums, k?

Hope you find this place cool and interesting and enjoy your time here!!!

Do read the rules, they're really important and I'm not saying it just to look good in the moderator eyes or smth...

Have fun!!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and hi!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus nice to meet you!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome. You'll enjoy it here. (hopefully. but Im sure you will) and my first time here was..... I kinda don't remember *.* oh well. It was realy new concidering it one of my early forums I had joined. (one of) lol well have a good time!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello squll87 welcome to Anime Online hope you have a great time being here when you have already read the rules which may be read at any time when you get a chance and your answer for your question, as my first time being here it was like a journey into finding the real person of who you are and it seems really exciting to be here in this site since you get to have a real blast talking to other people around the globe if you have found that out. ^-^ so have a great stay here.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

hi nice to meet you my first time i used only pm people then i slowy started to post in threads

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, the great thing about being new is that everyone here is nice and welcomes you. Just be sure to read the rules so you don't get into too much trouble when your here. And have fun!!!! pm me if you want to talk sometime.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast