+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie Here

Newbie MangaLover is off to a good start
    Thanks

Newbie Here

Hello everyone. I am glad to have found this place as the number of posts and gallery images is the most extensive I have seen n a while. I had heard about this forum a few years back but never took the time to check it out until recently. I've been browsing as a guest for a few weeks but decided it was time to join and start joining in the posting fun.

Anyways, I am from California, love manga and enjoy Japanese culture and history. Oh, and of course I do like to travel (though not yet been to Japan).

OK, thought I would introduce myself. Hope to contribute something good to this place.

ClydeV is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Newbie Here

Hello and welcome. I am new here as well and just about to make my Introduction post. Hope to make your acquaintance.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Hi there...
    Welcome to AO..Manga-chan...^_^...
    I hope you enjoy your stay here..
    If you wanna ask or just talk message me..
    Bye Bye...*Waves*...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie Kio33327 is off to a good start Kio33327's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MangaLover View Post
    Hello everyone. I am glad to have found this place as the number of posts and gallery images is the most extensive I have seen n a while. I had heard about this forum a few years back but never took the time to check it out until recently. I've been browsing as a guest for a few weeks but decided it was time to join and start joining in the posting fun.

Anyways, I am from California, love manga and enjoy Japanese culture and history. Oh, and of course I do like to travel (though not yet been to Japan).

OK, thought I would introduce myself. Hope to contribute something good to this place.
    hey there i am new as well, first day inface, i am from CA as well, so who knows, i might know you, of have seen you, but the odds are going tward me never seing you before lol so wasup homie lolz

+ Reply to Thread