+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie, Nice meet everyone :D

Newbie Ishtar is off to a good start Ishtar's Avatar
    Thanks

Newbie, Nice to meet everyone :D

Hello everyone! I'm new to Anime Online and just wanted to introduce myself. I am Ishtar. I was first introduced to Anime and Manga this year, and have discovered a new obsession... now I just can't get enough! Although I am open to almost any genre of Anime/Manga, I am partial to a mix of romance, fantasy, adventure, and comedy. If anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate them Again, it's nice to meet all of you!
    Last edited by Ishtar; Jan 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Left a word out of the title :)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newbie, Nice meet everyone :D

The thread titles are shortened sometimes, when you view the thread from the homepage. So all I saw was "Newbie, nice meet...."

Ive been super hungry lately. Carnivorous at that. So my brain translated that into "Mmmm Newbie meat".

But I swear, Im no cannibal yet. The worlds not close enough to ending for me to indulge in human flesh.

Some of the mods here, however, can be a little cut throat if you don't follow the rules. So read them! (Eh? see how I fit that in there?)

I just bought Otogi Zoshi, without having seen it first. That's my recommendation to you, tell me if I wasted my money.

Well, happy Anime watching. And welcome to AO!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Ishtar is off to a good start Ishtar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newbie, Nice meet everyone :D

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    The thread titles are shortened sometimes, when you view the thread from the homepage. So all I saw was "Newbie, nice meet...."

Ive been super hungry lately. Carnivorous at that. So my brain translated that into "Mmmm Newbie meat".

But I swear, Im no cannibal yet. The worlds not close enough to ending for me to indulge in human flesh.

Some of the mods here, however, can be a little cut throat if you don't follow the rules. So read them! (Eh? see how I fit that in there?)

I just bought Otogi Zoshi, without having seen it first. That's my recommendation to you, tell me if I wasted my money.

Well, happy Anime watching. And welcome to AO!
    Thank you very much... both for catching my spelling error and for the recommendation. I'll check it out!
    COLOR="Red"]*Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey.* Joss Whedon[/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread