+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Newbie; working my way up

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Newbie; working my way up

Hello everyone, well, I don't see why I shouldn't have to do what all new members do....introduce myself!

I am Cowboy Bebop, but you can refer to me as CB since it is much easier to type (and its close to DB too ). I have been fortunate enough to become part of the long history of AnimeOnline.net and hope that my time here can be as good as DB's was. DB has done an amazing job bringing back the site from the edge of the cliff, which is were the former ownership before him had left it. In order to avoid disrupting the site, I plan to stay in the background reading your posts and working with the site's wonderful Mods to try and keep this ship sailing along.

Now that I have made my little "hello" post, someone please point me to the rules so that I can be sure to follow them!

P.S.- I do not yet have a signature (which will change soon) and am putting some thought into it before I decide which one to use. A few of the Mods even suggested having a contest, so maybe that will be the way to do it in the near future. We shall see, first, time for me to read your poetry, posts and skim though the gallery. I've got a lot of studying to do .

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Newbie; working my way up

so...I'll take my part in saying thankyou for joining and well basically all the rules are up in the top right corner it states "RULES/FAQ" all your needs are there hopefully you can pull Anime greater than ever good luck

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome! Glad to meet ya. *shakes hand*hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have and I can't wait to see what ideas you and the others come up with in the future.

Anime Online - FAQ <---rulez

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

r1s456 (Apr 28, 2008)

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey there welcome to your new home enjoy your stay

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiya and i hope u and ur partner have a good time managing ao ^__^

the members are always nice and helpful ^__^ new ones and old ones hehe ^^ witch is awesome.

and im sure u will get a sig soon ^^ we have alot of talented gfx designers here on ao also

you could try a sotw if yous wanted to t get a sig ^__^ but anyways welcome and have a good time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

r1s456 (Apr 28, 2008)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

A hearty welcome ta u CB, I hope that r able ta enjoy it here as administrator. I believe that some1 has already pointed out where ta find the rules, so there's no point for me ta. Well, have fun and c u on the forums.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

r1s456 (Apr 28, 2008)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there CB nice to meet you man. I guarantee you'll have a good time here, all members are pretty nice people for the exception of some of course. That being said, welcome to AO and have fun ^^

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

:roots: Contest, contest, contest, contest! A signature competition would interest many people, including you, I'm sure.

Welcome to AO, CB. CB, I like that... Getting a grasp of the community is as easy as pie, I assure you. And don't worry; unlike studying in an educational system, you won't get stomach ulcers. ;p I've been looking forward to some fresh... faces, too. See ya around.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast