+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not this guy again, lawl

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Not this guy again, lawl

Looks like now is as good a time as any for myself to make a trial return to AO.

Allow me to (re)Introduce myself, I'm Raven Omega. Been a member of AO for over three years now but decided to call it quits because of the events which took place on one 12/17/05 which many people will nevar forget. Recently though there's been a chain of events that took place and today just seems like the right time to see if there's any interest for me remaining in this place.

So I guess we'll see.

P.S. I miss the old skin.

Newbie Talon may be famous one day Talon may be famous one day Talon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Not this guy again

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega View Post
    Looks like now is as good a time as any for myself to make a trial return to AO.

Allow me to (re)Introduce myself, I'm Raven Omega. Been a member of AO for over three years now but decided to call it quits because of the events which took place on one 12/17/05 which many people will nevar forget. Recently though there's been a chain of events that took place and today just seems like the right time to see if there's any interest for me remaining in this place.

So I guess we'll see.

hello......newbie......welcome back? i suppose....

thanx for the sig Aiora

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

So I guess we'll see.

lmao i love ur sig and avi lolz, anyways hi ^^ welcome to ao (um....rewelcome? lol) om me whenever u like to chat or be friends ok ^^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Hardly a "newbie" when he's been here for over three years don't you think?

And I bet we'll see a change of skin soon enough Raven.
    Have a cold one.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    WHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    And I bet we'll see a change of skin soon enough Raven.
    Have a cold one.
    God I hope so, I'll even code it myself if that's what it takes. It would be no problem at all to bring back the original Ewdi skin with about 90% accuracy on a vB board. I like the whole giving beer function now, if only it really mailed me a bottle

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey hey, long time no see.

Just think, with all the new changes I might even lurk here again.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

So I guess we'll see.

Wow, You must know your way around!
    Cool to see you here!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back(trial?) to the site Raven.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast