+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nyaa!!! New here! ^_^

Newbie DeeDee is off to a good start DeeDee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nyaa!!! New here! ^_^

Ah! I use to wear my heart on my sleeve too. But, not so much these days. It got squashed too many times that way. XD
    But, I understand what you mean. I'm also very direct and honest, but I don't choose to show all of my awesomeness upfront, because I don't want others to run away or think that I think that I'm better than them (weird sentence there!). Plus, it's more fun if others get to know me and unlock all my good traits and talents over time. But oddly enough, I will list all of my flaws up front (as there are many) and will be honest about that. It's much like Vash does too, which I enjoyed seeing in anime, because I thought I was the only one who did so. ;^_^
    BUT... you're so very kind to worry about ruining other's day, when you are sad! But I think that around friends, you really can't ruin their day at all, as they care and love you. So, sharing with them is a good thing, not a bad thing. ^_-

mindlessauthor is off to a good start
    Thanks

you have me curious of your flaws now...you should hand me the laundry list some time XD
    thanks for the compliment too! ^^
    and actually i agree with the wanting people to unlock your secrets and your traits...i like that as well but i tend to just pretty much spill when people ask, and go on huge rants >///<
    but people tend to like me more than hate me so i guess i have to be doing SOMETHING right

Thanks

Darn... I had a reply of my flaw list, but it wouldn't post for some reason... well, it said "must be approved by moderator". Weird. I didn't use any swears. o_O

mindlessauthor is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh i know what that was. the forum has a thing against straight up lists as opposed to things that give some depth

Thanks

Oh, poo... u_u
    It had depth, but I guess I shouldn't had numbered it. ;^_^
    I should have copied it, because I forgot all that I listed... which was one of my flaws too "Easily confused and forgetful". XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2