+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: o_o I invade your santum

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: o_o I invade your santum

I miss our conversations though PM kedar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that was off topic.

On topic: 20 years old is not OLD!

I'm 24 just to say. And I'm very very young compared to our Grumbling friend ^^

I want to meet him actually......him and Hassun. They are the top interesting people on all of AO, in my opinion!

That was somewhat off topic, but still.

With all my heart of being here since late 2001...or was it early 2002.....anywho, I wish you welcome to my one and only home away from home on the net! I'm not the most active member, but this is THE ONLY forum I go to more than once a month or more (I'd say twice a day on AO, once a year on other forums, or I get quickly bored of other forums, they lack something magical. Must be Hassun's scaryness or something ^^), and generally the other forum I used to go to died, so I am orphaned by one of my parents of the net, animelayer was its name.... *snif*

Now, have fun, follow the rules (as mister Grumble above said ) and........I wonder if you might be good in poetry, as we always need more poets on this site, even if it's an anime forum and all.

And beware Hassun's signature wrath, she can be vewy vewy scary when she finds someone out of line. She actually scared me once, but that's another story.

THE END!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

hi there Ana-kun welcome to AO enjoy yourself and make friends but don't forget read the rules before you post and be sure to have fun so have good time ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70747&dateline=121707  0430
Your Current Signature
    You Whispered In My Heart The Song I Always Sang

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Gah! Sanctum invaded! Take precautionary procedures! Find as many sharp and/or pointy things as you can! You! Newbie Kismet take this elephant gun and find that intruder! Oh, and welcome to AO. Now CHARGE! *Runs off yelling something about C4 and mustard gas.*

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Only 20 years??? As the oldest active member of the AO Forums (51 years young and counting) let me welcome you to Anime Online... Be sure to look over the Forum Rules & FAQ located here... Anime Online - FAQ: and enjoy your stay...
    You must be the dinosaur that Palin claimed once roamed with humans!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy the stay here make some friends
    and do lots of posting , pm me if you need any help and i will try.
    and man 20 years old? your still a kid lol anyway see you around the forums
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You must be the dinosaur that Palin claimed once roamed with humans!
    That made my day, thank you.

Anyways, thanks for welcoming me here everyone!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

hi hi Ana ^_^

enjoy your time here and i hop that you like this place here as you liked the fourm that you were in i for 5 years lol , have fun here and if you need someone to talk to i am here so don't be shy XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2