+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh Em Gee Look At Me!!!!

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Re: Oh Em Gee Look At Me!!!!

hmmm lots of interesting and rather eccentric faces on here........

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

HIYA and welcome to ao im glad to see soo many new members come ^^

and if u need any help or anything just ask kk ^__^ ill be glad to help and so will everyone here there all nice ^^

just sick to the rules and they will all be nice lol JK but reallu sick to the rules

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

ello dere..........since evry1 else is telling u 2 read the rules and blah blah blah......i say dont read em and learn as u go.........lyke i did........

but anyway.......ello

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

srsli, everyone just posts like I'm a nooblet who has never been on a forum site and had to deal with all kinds of rules before............

But anyway, Ello. XDD

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    ello dere..........since evry1 else is telling u 2 read the rules and blah blah blah......i say dont read em and learn as u go.........lyke i did........

but anyway.......ello
    I agree with him.. i never read the rules and i'm doing just fine.. ^-^

Welcome to AO and ello. Hope you have fun here and if you ever need or want to talk to someone feel free to pm me. I'm always happy to help and I am always here for ya.^-^ well TTFN

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheesh .. what the hell? hi there ,enjoy being here .. post and make friends ,i can see you're experienced in this cuz you used purple color to write with "Mr.new kid" lol -just killing --- i mean kidding !!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    I agree with him.. i never read the rules and i'm doing just fine.. ^-^
    Not really...

Anyways welcome to this forum, I'm not a fan of RPGing so I really don't know what's going on in there, but still I am glad you join. The more the merrier you know

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well ....WELCOME!!!!!! Hope you like it here at AO!!!!!!Pm me if you want to talk or need help!!!and i'v skimmed over the rules...i'm doing fine..somewhat...but read the rules or not its your choice. Hope we can be friends!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast