+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh Em Gee Look At Me!!!!

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Re: Oh Em Gee Look At Me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Sheesh .. what the hell? hi there ,enjoy being here .. post and make friends ,i can see you're experienced in this cuz you used purple color to write with "Mr.new kid" lol -just killing --- i mean kidding !!!

lol I like you already. I happen to think that real men type in pink!!!!! Well magenta in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Anyways welcome to this forum, I'm not a fan of RPGing so I really don't know what's going on in there, but still I am glad you join. The more the merrier you know

Yes yes, the more the merrier, I'm glad to have joined. For the most part......>_<

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Well ....WELCOME!!!!!! Hope you like it here at AO!!!!!!Pm me if you want to talk or need help!!!and i'v skimmed over the rules...i'm doing fine..somewhat...but read the rules or not its your choice. Hope we can be friends!!!!

Yep, if I need help I'll send a PM, and I did happen to read the rules, all of em, I' would be glad to be your friend.......

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OMW!!!! WELCOME!!!!

. . . How's that for a hearty hello. =D

-.- (serious face) On a more serious note. If you wish to be my friend, just PM me kay? Oh and. . . . FEAR MEEEEEE--cough--EEEEEE!!!! (hadn't done that in a while)

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Well ....WELCOME!!!!!! Hope you like it here at AO!!!!!!Pm me if you want to talk or need help!!!and i'v skimmed over the rules...i'm doing fine..somewhat...but read the rules or not its your choice. Hope we can be friends!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    OMW!!!! WELCOME!!!!

. . . How's that for a hearty hello. =D

-.- (serious face) On a more serious note. If you wish to be my friend, just PM me kay? Oh and. . . . FEAR MEEEEEE--cough--EEEEEE!!!! (hadn't done that in a while)

That got me interested in a flash............

I believe this entitles a PM stat!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Radiant Redemption View Post

Yes yes, the more the merrier, I'm glad to have joined. For the most part......>_<

I can kinda see where you going with that...

But yeah, as I have said before I am happy to have you here. Even though you are not new to forums you are still new to this one, so just like traveling to any other country coming to AO you will definitely face "culture" shock. While most share the same laws, most forums do things differently than others. Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I feel ya, things will just have to be dealt with, it's all in the life of an rper lol. I should become an activist!!!!!!! <_<

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

You kinda remind me of a friend I have or it's the way you type...

Kinda weird...

anyways welcome to the forums, read the rules (seriously read them) and have fun.

You want to talk go ahead and PM..

And call me Rai...

mew.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Lol hai thar. Look like we can be newbs together D:<

Join the Club.

~Dom

Uber abstract.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast