+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ohai guise I'm new whatsup

Newbie Keroro Gunsou Fan may be famous one day Keroro Gunsou Fan may be famous one day Keroro Gunsou Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

ohai guise I'm new whatsup

Okay, well not really new but sorta am I have recently been getting into browsing and making new friends on Internet forums. I joined up this site called Gametrailers in March and I got bored of it and now I wanted to find other forums and I suddenly remembered making an account here ages ago... logged in and it worked! yay!

Anyways, nice to see you guys, I doubt anyone from 2006 is here, nor would it matter as I only made a few posts and therefore wouldn't really now you... well anyways what I kinda wanted to ask is, can I change my user name? I really don't agree with my current one as it doesn't make any sense, I dunno what I was thinking when I chose it back when I made this account :/

Okay, well I should introduce myself, I'm 18, attending my final year of high school and I'm half Viet and German. I enjoy anime, movies, hanging out with some of my friends, gaming or anime forums, and self bondage. Hope to make new friends here :3

But I'm serious, , is there any way I could get my name changed, as this is sorta ridiculous and I don't really want to make a new account. I've been going by D2Girls since 2008 or so I think, it would be great if an admin or moderator could do that :3

See you around.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: ohai guise I'm new whatsup

No longer a Sgt. Frog fan? Or just because you don't like it as a username?

+ Reply to Thread