+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ohio

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    well, welcome to Animeonline, And I hope you stay safe in Basic Training, and stay safe long after that.
    Must be a military thing huh ace?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Must be a military thing huh ace?
    I have had friends go to Afghanistan and not come back. Yeah, it is.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there welcome... Good to have you in the AO community ^_^ ... Like the others mention I hope you make plenty friends & if you ever in the need for one more I am here... I just want to ask you what branch you are going in.?. I leave for basic next month... I would tell you what branch I am in, but most people who are in the military field who isn't in the same branch I'm in frowns upon it, but in a joking manner ^_^... If it helps any my basic is in San Antonio...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will enjoy it here and if you have any questions or problems just ask or refer to the FAQs and Rules if its something simple.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Serenity Rose is off to a good start Serenity Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    Hi there welcome... Good to have you in the AO community ^_^ ... Like the others mention I hope you make plenty friends & if you ever in the need for one more I am here... I just want to ask you what branch you are going in.?. I leave for basic next month... I would tell you what branch I am in, but most people who are in the military field who isn't in the same branch I'm in frowns upon it, but in a joking manner ^_^... If it helps any my basic is in San Antonio...
    I'm going Navy. ^__^ What branch are you going into? And oh Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me! I hope to be friends with everyone.

Honor Courage Commitment.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the AO family. After reading those rules of course, make plenty of friends and have fun. See you in the forums.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AnimeOnline, I'm only a noob here but I can already testify for the site owning hard. So have fun with the descusions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2