+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oi~ <3

Newbie KouunxDice may be famous one day KouunxDice may be famous one day KouunxDice's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi~ <3

Hello thar! My names Kouun Dice, you may call me what you please though. Its nice to be here, and I hope to get along with all of you.

I love anime and manga, sometimes too much(Like thats possible). XD

Current Obsession:
    Bleach and Death Note.

Im also doing a Roxas(Kingdom hears 2) cosplay in one month and im unprepared, so im stressed. Ahhhh~

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Oi~ <3

then you will fit right in Mr. Dice. feel free to pm me anytime. and true bleach is good but you should see initial d it roxorz

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Wecome to AO! I hope you enjoy your time here in this grea forum.. See ya around!

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Well, welcome here at AO. I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey welcome to AO. I hope you have fun here.

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao im the one and only silvebloodalchemist so add me to your buddie list!
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well hello dice! welcome to AO! feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored. ^^ see ya.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!! Welcome!! YAY FOR DEATH NOTE!! ^^ Have fun at AO, and PM me if you ever want to chat ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast