+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ok...my bad

Newbie misschococat may be famous one day misschococat may be famous one day misschococat's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok...my bad

So, i guess now that i posted stupidly, i will introduce myself this time and not ask dumb questions. (Obviously i am new here, like it though, people are very helpful)
    I'm not sure whether or not you are supposed to use your real name on these things, so i will err on the side of cautious judgement and won't. You can call me Skitty if you want. Or just use my user name. whatever. Anyways this is my first computer, i am 28 years old so it's pretty pathetic if you think about it. And no.. when i was in high school mine didn't have one. So yes i am computer retarded and proud of it. I live in Canada, no.. .we do not live in igloos, ski all year round or travel by dog sled. (for you all less informed) But it is really cold during the winter and i do wear pants during the summer. MmmHmm, i obviously like anime otherwise i wouldn't be here. I really like InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Naruto, X, Shaman King and obviously have taken a liking to Strawberry Marshmallow since i posted here mistakenly looking for it.
    Anyways...anything else i may say can be used against me at a later date and time. That's me.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ok...my bad

Well um nice to meet ya. Welcome to AO. I hope you get the hang of how to work this site. Make friends and enjoy yourself her. Being 28, don't worry about. There are others on here older than you.

(oh and don't post no more "my bad" threads. You'll make the mod/admin mad)
    Last edited by HieisLove; Aug 21, 2006 at 07:30 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. Well that's quite a story. And there's nothing wrong with being 28. Have fun and post a lot. If you have any questions, be sure to pm me and I'll try to help you out.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome have another catloaf

I'll do it man.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and have some fun here and make a few friends
    im 33 by the way and i can say everyone here treats you like there family
    dont know if thats good or not lol anyway pm me if you have any questions
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie ItsJensLife may be famous one day ItsJensLife may be famous one day ItsJensLife's Avatar
    Thanks

me so new too(ugh yea newbies)!!!!!!!!!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello~, nice to meet you and hope that you enjoy it here at AO.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Wow. ummmm. Nice intro. Welcome to AO. Enjoy your stay.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast