+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Clumsy Sushi as stumbled upon this section.

Newbie Clumzie Sushi is off to a good start Clumzie Sushi's Avatar
    Thanks

One Clumsy Sushi has stumbled upon this section.

Why must one continue to ask information about one self? For bunnies sake I already filled out stuff in my profile. Just look there and be glad to have eased your boredom for about 45 seconds. But I'm merely kiddin' ya'know? Did I fool you or are you disappointed. That I didn't come up with something better?

Of course I'm obviously new, woo and hoo. I love plenty of things, hate just as evenly. Life is grand and also grim, simply a roller coaster ride. But life wouldn't be amusing if it wasn't. I'm a proud Otaku of several things. Such as anime, manwha, art, drawing, ect.You should know I'm only typing random stuff just to see how long you'll continue to read all this. Fun fun no?

But in seriousness! Yall can call me Sushi and I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to meet anyone I come across.

Also I've read the FAQ and this other section upon posting information. The posting of threads was a tad off. The FAQ said 4 topics can be made per day. Yet in a topic it says 3 topics per day. It's a minor thing though, just something I noticed and just wanted to tease. It's still very clear that it's a max of 3 topics.
    Last edited by Clumzie Sushi; Sep 13, 2010 at 05:30 AM.
    Something clever will be here soon. Til' then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Newbie December Nights is off to a good start December Nights's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Clumsy Sushi as stumbled upon this section.

Hello there, I'm new myself, I have yet to read the rules, but I'm sure (seeing as I've been banned on another one a few times) I won't break any rules.

Hai sushi
    I wonder why the frisbee is getting closer and closer, then it hits me.

Newbie Robyne is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh wow, that is actually a pretty good introduction. sounds more like you're bored and you're trying to ward it off. Nice. made me laugh though. im new too but my intro was a bit more of the ordinary. yours is of the extraordinary. made me laugh.
    anyway, if there's any manga that you could sugest, that'd be really nice. i like those mangas in which the boy and the girl hate each other but end up together. i only like mangas of this kind so dont suggest any other.
    well, whatever. nice to meet ya. im curious, where do u come from? if you dont wanna answer, that's fine. after all, you know what they say; curiosity killed the cat.

Newbie Clumzie Sushi is off to a good start Clumzie Sushi's Avatar
    Thanks

December- Well hello there peculiar person. No matter if the person reads the rules, one is bound to slip up to the smallest thing. No ones perfect. Now if the person does it un-purpose/ignorant...than that just sounds like a personal problem. Lol.

Ro- Well if you claim to have one boring introduction. You sure had one interesting welcome post. So I do say it evens it out? Also thank'ya for the compliment as well. Of course you caught me. I was indeed bored, as I am now. Fun fun. I'll let you know if i recall any good mangas of your preference. Right now I have my mind more on my paper for class. Where I come from is not from the US, even though I currently live there. Was born in a Spanish country, but I'm half of something Spanish and half Hindu.
    Something clever will be here soon. Til' then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Newbie Robyne is off to a good start
    Thanks

Really? well, you seem to have made my day. Do you know spanish? is it true what they say? that spanish is the language of elegance? you live in USA, huh? Nice. i live in the other half of the world. well, whatever, i dont feel like telling you who i am or where i am. i think its more of a challenge if your opponent has a mysterious aura around him. to tell you the truth, just once, i joined this forum cos im bored with reality. i dont know why but talking to ppl online gives me a sense of unreality.
    Who knows? you could be a thug or a gangster, a multimillionaire or the son of one, a kidnapper or a criminal.....so u see? unlimited possibilities. and that's what makes it so unrealistic.
    You aren't very social, are you? usually ppl would tell others abt their own manga preferences. Is it your personality or were u in a hurry. well, long story short, what type of mangas do you like reading?
    oh and i know this is annoying but i'd prefer it if you called me Robyn. i was given that name for a special reason. And it should be used as such.

+ Reply to Thread