+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Osu. >.<

Newbie Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Osu. >.<

Hi, my name is Yachiru. I live in Yokohama (moved last month ><). I am a quiet girl, but I like make friends... I can be very hyper sometimes ^0^ I am a high school girl~~ One more year before I go to college. I like sunshine-fish-trees-sunflowers-night-- My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, writing novels, watching movies, taking photos, I love cooking food, drawing (it's my dream), reading (philosophy: Asian, especially Japanese and Indian).and singing and going to cafe!~~~ ehh~~you can
    call me Orange ^(&#183;&#183^ give me a smile, i will very happy~~~.(>0<). hoho~~~ And I like arts. music, movie, photo, Picture, book, Naturally... I no like make-up. ^-^ Natural is good. ^^I am not Japanese
    but I am part of many things. ^-^;; My great grandfather was Chinese from my mother side, who is Japanese, and my father's dad's father was Indian as in Asian Indian, and I am also part Thai. *Brain explodes* I am Chinese, Indian, part Thai, Korean, and mostly Japanese. ^^ I consider myself as all
    of them. ^-^

!!I love Kedar-san's band music. >0..0< Nara-san, Kenji-san, and Kedar-san are the best guitarist...hands down. >.< No, I am not Kedar-san's fan girl. >.< Zuki-Hime has turned evil, and she wants to sly all of his fan girls, so I am scared. >.< I am think Kedar-san is very Kawaii though. *Blushes* >.<

Hmmm, what more.? I'm a woman of humor. I like to talk with friends. I like a good laugher. I flutter with new friend. ^^ I love anime. I like Jpop/rock. ^-^ I love bleach. Yachiru is so cute. ^^ That is it from me. ^^ Thanks for reading my intro.

{Yachiru}
    Last edited by Yachiru; Jun 24, 2006 at 04:32 PM.

Searching & looking & waiting for love...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Osu. >.<

Hello!! Nice to meet you!! ^_^ I am Mahiru, how do you do?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiii!! Your all popping out of no where!!

I am Kerry nice to be meeting you!!

Hope you have a nice time here, have fun and post lots!!

If you are ever bored feel free to PM me! ^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru may be famous one day Yachiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Heehee I am marvy. How do you do? Nice to meet you too. ^-^ Osu. >.< You know Kedar-san?

Nice to meet you Kerry-chan. ^-^ What do you mean by popping out of no where?

{Yachiru}

Searching & looking & waiting for love...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I am quite well, thank you for asking ^_^ I know Kedar just from AO ^^;; lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing really, its just that i've met a LOT of new people today! ^^;; You seem very pink!!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to Ao. It's nice to meet you. PM me anytime if you'd like to chat.

Newbie Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yachiru
    Zuki-Hime has turned evil, and she wants to sly all of his fan girls, so I am scared.
    Hubba hubba. Zuki is behaving badly already? Tell her to give me a call, and I will take care from there.

Have a rocking time, Yachiru.

Born to Rock Harder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast