+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overrun

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Overrun

This site officially belongs to spam. Sorry that all of our efforts (if any were actually applied) were in vain.

-Artistic Anarchy

P.S. The only and best thing for anyone "running" this site at the current moment, is to allow the spammers to nest, let the site's domain availability expire, and begin rebuilding where something so hopeless had burned. Mods are not doing a thing, this isn't anymore clear than it is now. The owner, absent. There is no active administration. Either way, no action is best at this point, unless someone would actually like to start policing around here again and make this a site worth visiting once more. It's heartbreaking seeing threads posted into the anime and manga sections advertising ketamine pills and antibiotics. So, let the site expire and try to evolve a new framework that anime and manga fans alike can enjoy. I know I've mentioned before and others have as well that I and they will try to remain active in spite of how hopeless AO's become, well at this point, it's all a waste of time. Efforts are not being acknowledged and the condition becomes worse amid whatever efforts are acted. This will be my absolute final post on this site (I know I've done this before, I'm sorry). Hopefully, I and hundreds of other veteran and rookie AO users will be able to come back here under a new name, a new administration, and a new promise.

Thank you all for the years of involvement and discussion, I'd never enjoyed an anime forum more as much as I did on animeonline.net.

Peace out, to all.

-Artistic "Chris" Anarchy
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Mar 03, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Overrun

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    This site officially belongs to spam. Sorry that all of our efforts (if any were actually applied) were in vain.

-Artistic Anarchy

P.S. The only and best thing for anyone "running" this site at the current moment, is to allow the spammers to nest, let the site's domain availability expire, and begin rebuilding where something so hopeless had burned. Mods are not doing a thing, this isn't anymore clear than it is now. The owner, absent. There is no active administration. Either way, no action is best at this point, unless someone would actually like to start policing around here again and make this a site worth visiting once more. It's heartbreaking seeing threads posted into the anime and manga sections advertising ketamine pills and antibiotics. So, let the site expire and try to evolve a new framework that anime and manga fans alike can enjoy. I know I've mentioned before and others have as well that I and they will try to remain active in spite of how hopeless AO's become, well at this point, it's all a waste of time. Efforts are not being acknowledged and the condition becomes worse amid whatever efforts are acted. This will be my absolute final post on this site (I know I've done this before, I'm sorry). Hopefully, I and hundreds of other veteran and rookie AO users will be able to come back here under a new name, a new administration, and a new promise.

Thank you all for the years of involvement and discussion, I'd never enjoyed an anime forum more as much as I did on animeonline.net.

Peace out, to all.

-Artistic "Chris" Anarchy
    I know what you mean, and I understand why you have to go.
    Take care Chris, and maybe one day you'll be able to find another forum that'll give you some good memories like this one did at one.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Overrun

Take care Chris, and i'm sure that you'll be able to find a better site someday, since I know that you couldn't do any worse. >.<
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

+ Reply to Thread