+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pewpew

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Pewpew

HEY! Im new I think I may have signed up here with another account but I totally forgot the password and username so I went with this. Anyways, hi and all that jazz would you like a pineapple, I tend to stay away from greetings too long cos after that you're kinda left on your own.

Anyways, I talk alot, I love anime, here are a few animes I love umm. Cromartie High, School Rumble, Dokuro-Chan, Ergo Proxy, uhhhhhmmm Crayon Shin-Chan! and that's a few I guess, I find naruto and bleach really really boring.

Oh ps if you have any suggestions for more anime Id love to hear them, thanks and bye! Also I know you must get asked this alot, but how do I get a custom avatar? thankkssss! :]

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Pewpew

G'day, welcome to Anime Online.

You do talk a lot, don't you? Even on the net, using a keyboard. Ah, it's OK, just means we're likely to see more of you around.

As for Anime you might like, from what I've seen since, you like Ergo-Proxy you might like Helsing, but don't quote me on that. Best I can suggest is you lokk around at any previews you can, & hire out the ones you like. If you like them, buy them, if not don't .

The custom avatar will have to wait a while sorry, you get to choose 1 once you've posted in the forums I think about 50 times. Someone's sure to come along & recommend you read the rules & give a link, so when they do you can use that to confirm. Stops people creating an account, prettying it up then just using it for the arcade & pics, though it doesn't look like that'll be a problem for you.

See ya around...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa! Welcome to AO. If you have any questions or just want to talk PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    As for Anime you might like, from what I've seen since, you like Ergo-Proxy you might like Helsing,
    I agree with my Lord on this point. Helsing is good.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post

The custom avatar will have to wait a while sorry, you get to choose 1 once you've posted in the forums I think about 50 times. Someone's sure to come along & recommend you read the rules & give a link, so when they do you can use that to confirm. Stops people creating an account, prettying it up then just using it for the arcade & pics, though it doesn't look like that'll be a problem for you.
    You have to be a Community Member (100 posts) to have a custom avatar. (It took me forever to find that) I hope you stay around and enjoy yourself.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

hi kimfamous...i hope we can be frenz...have a good day

and enjoy yourself at AO

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to welcome you to anime online... just don't forget to read up on the rules/faq... ^^

i'm hoping to see you aroung ion the forums often...

okairi nasai. ^^
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiya, Kimfamous.

Welcome to the Anime Online family, have a great time here and follow the rules.
    PM me if you want a friend or just to chat.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thanks for the welcome guys, oh hey helsing Ill check it out I dun think Ive ever seen it.

Gday to another 2 australians :] lolz. oh hey I also like Rah Xephon, can anyone else suggest an anime like that? not the mech thing, just the whole captivating drama story, I looooved it.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

You're welcome. So your Aussie? Cool, I always enjoy finding more people for Down Under.

Oh, & you might like Evangelion. Another big mech Anime, but it's got a pretty good (& at times trippy!) story to it. Rah Xephon, I think I've seen previews for that, but could never work out what it's all about other than statue-things (mecha?) fighting each other/someone else. Might have to go hire it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    You have to be a Community Member (100 posts) to have a custom avatar. (It took me forever to find that) I hope you stay around and enjoy yourself.
    My bad. Thanks for that. It's been a while...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast