+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Regard Me Kindly!

rixon is off to a good start rixon's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Please Regard Me Kindly!

Hello! I am so very happy to be here!
    I am an avid anime and manga fan (obviously), however where I live there are not that many people who share the same interest and therefore I am in a bit of anime frustration (kind of like sexual frustration...only not so crude). Anyways, I am looking for anyone to talk to about anime, any series because I am always looking for new stuff, but also if you are in to the same shows as me... I will be your best friend.
    Some of my favorites are; Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Clannad, Princess Jellyfish, Black Butler, Kino's Journey... etc.
    Please, if you are interested in any of these don't be afraid to contact me. I don't bite!
    I am so happy to meet you all!
    Rixon

Newbie What-A-Shot Champion, Ele Jumper Champion, Farm Yard Missle Launcher Champion, Big Money Champion, Blitz World War Champion PandiCream is off to a good start PandiCream's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please Regard Me Kindly!

Yay! People stopped introducing themselves! I was like.. where are the new people!? And I love Fruits Basket, Clannad, and Black Butler too!! I'd love to talk more! <3 i'm more into manga though than anime i am a huge manga fan! I've read.. sooo many XD

Italian Tears

+ Reply to Thread