+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *pokes*

pokiegirl9 is off to a good start pokiegirl9's Avatar
    Thanks

*pokes*

Elloo anime lovers, =)

I'm new to this site, but im sure ill catch on eventuallyy. Well as of nao im watching this anime called clannad and so far i think it'ss really cute && interesting !

My all time favorite anime is Full metal alchemist anddd black cat.

I'm also into dancing, playing volleyball, & shopping (yeah!) XD
    Anyways, i hope i get the hang of things soon and meet new people. :]

bye bye~ ^^

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: *pokes*

Yep thats me the anime lover i am a anime lover. are you as well? cool cool.

This is a great place to be to meet new friends and see new things about anime. im sure you will have a great time here and enjoy your stay my name is Genma ill gladly be your friend if you would like?.

Clannad is a great anime i have watched it and have loved it too it is very great.

My Fave is Toradora it is the best anime i have seen so far I have watched it so many times it is the best. only if there was a movie.

I am also into soccer and playing basket ball and watching movies sometimes. And i love to play video games as well too. Btw Ill try to help you as much as i can. you have me now me a good friend. names Genma but i usually go by brutus most of the time. but you can call me w/e you like. enjoy your stay here at AO and welcome to the greatest place anyone could ever go to Animeonline =D
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Newbie Creeps Rose is off to a good start Creeps Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *pokes*

hello I'm new also, i'd give my favorite anime or something but i could never decide...
    yeah i'm one of those ppl who's not good with new ppl and i prolly couldnt communicate properly with anyone except for the aid of having the computer screen between us.
    I'm also a bit obsessed with patterns and stupid things like that, i never keep anything really truly clean but i really like when things are ordered by type, genre, color, or any of a million other stupid thing i can think of.... i also spill my guts whenever you put me in front of a keyboard ^^

+ Reply to Thread