+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The poster formly known as MoonUnit.. p.s. hi

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

The poster formly known as MoonUnit.. p.s. hi

Wow, I have not been here for a good two years. I dunno what possessed me to suddenly just join again (probably boredom). Anyways, yeah...I used to be the user MoonUnit (and I see someone stole my name... grrr...just kidding). Anyways, used to be a Mod here ages ago.. The place sorta looks the same. Just curious if any of the old peeps are still around. I see tsurara is still here (I'm actually kinda shocked at that). So if anyone else remembers me say hi, or even if you don't say hi anyways.

Edit: One question about the avatars. I went to the tutorial and there is no option to upload your own avatar. Do you need a certain amount of posts do this? Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I'd prefer to use my own avatar... thanks.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The poster formly known as MoonUnit.. p.s. hi

Quote Originally Posted by millionbubbles View Post
    tsurara is still here
    more like "here again"

Turns out there's a "middle of nowhere" in Japan too! And I somehow ended up living there. Gives you more than enough time to be a **** on anime forums.

Welcome back.

Avatars require community member status (100 posts and 30 days). PM an admin and get it waved. I'm pretty sure no one will accuse you of noobism.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, when did you move to Japan? What are you up to there, etc. etc.

So is there anyone else around here who I'd remember. I see Zui posts...is he still here or are those insanely old?

Hahha who is the Admin now? The last I remember it was ewdi and Gig. Wow, I'm old.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

MoonUnit is the user with the Lain avatar right??

Welcome back anyways! Was a newb when you were around, so hopefully get to know you this time around.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...I dont know who you are but its always nice to have an old member return. Anyways, welcome back and enjoy...I'm sure that I dont have to tell you to read up on the FAQs and Rules so.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Err isn't that "other MoonUnit" your own account?
    MoonUnit's Anime Online Profile

I mean it's kinda weird, I thought MoonUnit was the old MoonUnit we knew. And here you come in and say you're the real one?
    Are you sure you just didn't forget the account? You seem to come from the same place as the original, you're both exactly the same age and you both work at Starbucks (although that isn't saying much).

Is MoanUnit getting Alzheimer's!? Say it isn't so!

Thanks

Yeah.....that is me.

Wow, I am obviously lame.

Its weird though because I tried signing in as that name/putting in my password and it said someone else had it.

No idea what happened there. I guess I'll stick with my new alias now.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millionbubbles View Post
    Yeah.....that is me.

Wow, I am obviously lame.

Its weird though because I tried signing in as that name/putting in my password and it said someone else had it.

No idea what happened there. I guess I'll stick with my new alias now.
    Are you sure? You could get your original account back without much trowble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast