+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Radish Relcome

Newbie RadishMan may be famous one day RadishMan may be famous one day RadishMan's Avatar
    Thanks

Radish Relcome

Hello there AOF. I'm new here. What can I say? I'm a big anime fan. I buy a lot of DVDs and watch a lot of fansubs. It is my curse. It is my life.

I usually prefer real life stuff over sci-fi, but it's all good. Except mecha.

Anyways yeah hope to post more. I mean MOAR(~!).

Newbie CarmineSky may be famous one day CarmineSky may be famous one day CarmineSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Radish Relcome

Hey there RM...it's about time you joined these forums. I suppose after all of my persuasion, you had no choice but to give in...

Anyways, welcome...and happy posting.

CarmineSky and Atomic Muffin are taking over the internet, one forum at a time.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello fellow anime junkie! Have fun and post your butt off! If you want a friend or just some help with something, pm me and I'll get back with ya!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and I hope that you enjoy it here.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to know you're a buyer of anime. It's always good to support the creators of the lovely pieces by buying their work. Enjoy the freindly environment of AO. Take good care!

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think it's a great curse but anyway welcome and hope u stay around and feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored and see ya when ur on ^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

was'sup. i'm pretty new here too.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

what's up man, welcome to AO, enjoy your stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast