+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re: im new

Newbie itachi123 is off to a good start itachi123's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: im new

hey! my name is sakura at least i wish well im new and i love itachi^^

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the site, I moved it here seeing as this is where intros go. Have fun posting and make sure to read the rules.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; May 03, 2007 at 04:34 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Heys! I hope you like it here! and the longer you are here the options you have! << just so you know. I have been here about over a month and really enjoy it! and yeas.. ^^ like he said.. watch out for the rules becuase they can be kind strict here but if you do that then its all good!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Firion may be famous one day Firion may be famous one day Firion's Avatar
    undisclosed location trying to rebel against the emperor, and in a rebellion against the emperor.
    Thanks

yeah i do too. make sure to do what chiefblackhammer and the other mods and the admin here say and try to post stuff in the right forum. lik this one is in the introductions forum just like chiefblackhammer says it should be.
    sorry gals, i have been taken.

"Witness the reunion Cloud!" - Kadaaj (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello hello!! and be very welcome to the AO family!!!! ^_^ Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

See ya around! ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Sakura and welcome to Anime Online!!! I hope you like it here like I do!!! This is a really great place and you'll find a lot of nice friends here. If you have any questions just PM me, I'm always glad to help!!!
    Read the rules, this is a really good tip (I didn't mention it and got in trouble...)
    But the most important thing is to have fun!!! Am waiting forward to seeing your posts around here!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie xohunterox is off to a good start xohunterox's Avatar
    Thanks

hiii i am new here too ... and i want to expect me and i want to make friends .....

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xohunterox View Post
    hiii i am new here too ... and i want to expect me and i want to make friends .....
    Than PM me!
    Welcome to Anime Online to you too!!! We're all glad to have new, active members here (man, I'm already using we.... and I'm here only for... hmmm.... 22 days here)!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast