+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salutations

Newbie |Ai| may be famous one day |Ai| may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Salutations

Salutations and greetings...

By my username you might have guessed my name..>If you havn't good for you ..It's Ai..

In advance nice meeting you all..

A little background info on myself..

I'm an Australian..18....An insonmniac and i enjoy the genre of music known as Ska...I also enjoy Anime..Or you might have already guessed that last bit..I have shoulder length brown hair as well as some albino hair..i'm not fat but i do have a little beer gut...ahh the wonders of sake...

My favorite Anime series include Vision Of Escaflowne, Avenger, Rozen Maiden, Digi Charat and Get Backers......

My main interests in life are seafaring with myself an avid sailor and going into a deckofficers course at the end of the year. I'm currently taking a year off after completion of college...and i've been loving every lazy ass minute of these past 7 months...

needlessly to say because i've suddenly had all this free time on my hands i've of course upped my daily dossage of the internet to dangerously new levels instead of using the time to save up my money and go outside....yes outside that place that lurks beyond the closed curtains in your ever dank dark lair....seriously it exists...how do i know this...well i'm subject to it every sunday..

I do indoor soccer umpiring and playing every sunday so i really enjoy soccer..was so glad this year because of the world cup..

My opinions are many and few and far between...sure thats an oxymoron...But i have the opinion that everyone has an opinion and even though i may not agree with it thats life...since it happens alot its fun.

Now how did i stumble upon this forum..????...well as luck would have it i just randomly searched anime forum in yahoo to try and find a site admin to talk to and found this place..it looks nice so i think i'll be sticking around.

Although i love ska i'm also open to alot of various musical genres and i'm currently listening to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...classical is certainly a very lovely genre..

Anyway just posting this small intro so that people get a general idea pf whom i am and how i'll be taking over the forum...

yours ai..

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Salutations

welcome to AO and youyr randomness is very welcomed here
    have some random fun and post lots and see you around the forum
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega magic welcome
    PM me any time

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome 2 AO!! I Hope you have a wonderful time here and make lot's of friends.Have tons of Fun!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome, nice long intro! pm me if u ever want to chat!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Now thats an intro!! LOL

Welcome to AO and hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello AI!!! If you like randomness go to the chat room!! Its really confusing and random!! See you soon!

+ Reply to Thread