+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salutations! ^_^

Newbie ajangeleyes is off to a good start ajangeleyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Salutations! ^_^

Hello, I am Anjelica Grinnell, but my friends and fam call me AJ, hense the name (I don't think my eyes are greater or less than anyone else's except maybe a blind person). I have been a fan of many animes starting at the perceptable age of like 5 or 6. It began with Digimon, Tenchi, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball. I was like "Whoa!! These cartoons are the best!!!", which I later found that they were so intracate and awesome that they were granted their own subgroup entitled "Anime"...lol. Anyways, those two were replaced with the beginning to YuYuHakusho, which I liked so much I actually went to BestBuy and got the rest of the series.. When I finished watching that Toonami was already playing One Piece and Naruto. Unfortunately, some kids reenacted Gaara's Sand Coffin and one of them suffocated resulting in the removal of Naruto and the death of 10 yr old Codey Porter of Everett, MI. From there I jumped around from Inuyasha, Bleach, Psychic Academy, Wolfs Rain, Gokusen, Detective Conan, The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, and .Hack to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia, Chrono Crusade, Avatar, Hikaru no Go, Azumanga Dioh, Black Cat, Bobobo-bo-bobobo, Chobits, Vampire Knight both original and guilty, Death Note, Eureaka Seven, Fruits Basket, Shin Chan (does that count?), Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, Love Hina, Akira, Paradise Kiss, Persona, etcetera etcetra....the list could go on. There was this one manga that really got to me though it's called "Confidential Confessions" the stories are reality raining down around us.
    Ummm...I really think I'll like it here and I can get along with all members regardless of opposing opinions so hopefully no one feels like I'm wasting their time..

AJANGELEYES

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Salutations! ^_^

Alright, I officially love you. XD You watched Sailor Moon! (That's like...a big thing for me here, apparently. I'm going to go down in history as the 'Girl who cried Sailor Moon'.) Anyway! Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy yourself while you're here!

+ Reply to Thread