+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

Thread: San is here :p

  1. #1
    San
    San is offline
    Newbie San is off to a good start San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    San is here :p

    well, since i already made my first post elsewhere here i might introduce myself as well.
    i found this nice little board here thanks to great god google xD
    mainly i am looking for a community with the base interest in anime, but currently i am not really focused on anime tho. i just want to have some people around with the same interests, so we have some things in common.
    currently i am more interested in my fiance and the political situation in the us as well as the situations around the world as well as all other nice discussions besides anime. i still love watching them like the first day tho, but i need a little break atm.
    even tho i hope i can continue watching gantz when i am with my hubby again in october ^^ i really loved that series ^^
    all in all i prefer fantasy like anime (rolw, escaflowne, all the miyazaki movies) but also cyberpunk like bubble gum crisis or gits and mystery like mushishi.
    if you have any questions feel free to ask ^^

    [edit] and yes mononoke hime was my very first anime, hence the name. the very first i got online with. but you can also find me with the nicks Shi, Shiiru or Sanshiru (mostly ingame)
    Last edited by San; Sep 02, 2008 at 01:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: San is here :p

    Welcome to AO there San. It's very nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends. If you ever want to chit chat just give me a buz.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  3. #3
    San
    San is offline
    Newbie San is off to a good start San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: San is here :p

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Welcome to AO there San. It's very nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends. If you ever want to chit chat just give me a buz.
    thanks alot :)i'm always up for some nice chit chat ^^ btw nice pics you got there in your sig and ava. reminds me somewhat of h.r. giger artwork. did you draw them?
    Last edited by San; Sep 02, 2008 at 02:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: San is here :p

    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    thanks alot i'm always up for some nice chit chat ^^ btw nice pics you got there in your sig and ava. reminds me somewhat of h.r. giger artwork. did you draw them?
    No I did not. The Avy I found while searching for bio-mechanical drawings on google and stubled across it. My sig was from another guy while peruzing around and I liked it. But I do draw black and white bio-mechanical drawings and I have a few here on AO as well. Just look at my photo galery and you will see a few. Its only a few of what I have done so far. H.R. Giger did inspire me how ever, and I have diveloped my own form of bio-mechanical.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  5. #5
    San
    San is offline
    Newbie San is off to a good start San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: San is here :p

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    No I did not. The Avy I found while searching for bio-mechanical drawings on google and stubled across it. My sig was from another guy while peruzing around and I liked it. But I do draw black and white bio-mechanical drawings and I have a few here on AO as well. Just look at my photo galery and you will see a few. Its only a few of what I have done so far. H.R. Giger did inspire me how ever, and I have diveloped my own form of bio-mechanical.
    lol just before i read your reply i actually did check you album xD pretty nice artwork! h.r giger is one of my fav artists! i also just love the alien movies and think the aliens are really beautiful (i know most people cannot understand that, but meh) they looks so fragile and yet so powerful. and somehow they remind me of cats, and i so love cats <3333
    i used to draw aswell but stopped due to the lack of time and other interests

  6. #6
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: San is here :p

    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post


    lol just before i read your reply i actually did check you album xD pretty nice artwork! h.r giger is one of my fav artists! i also just love the alien movies and think the aliens are really beautiful (i know most people cannot understand that, but meh) they looks so fragile and yet so powerful. and somehow they remind me of cats, and i so love cats <3333
    i used to draw aswell but stopped due to the lack of time and other interests
    You like the Aliens as well?... Something tells me you and I will get along great. Yeah I love Gigers work, and the aliens movies. I use to be the Alien champion for the PC game AVP2, six years undefeated until I retired from playing it. And thanks for the compliment on my art.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  7. #7
    San
    San is offline
    Newbie San is off to a good start San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: San is here :p

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You like the Aliens as well?... Something tells me you and I will get along great. Yeah I love Gigers work, and the aliens movies. I use to be the Alien champion for the PC game AVP2, six years undefeated until I retired from playing it. And thanks for the compliment on my art.
    on nice! i never played the games tho, only watched the movies. alien 2 and ressurection are my fav ones. avp i like too but my poor aliens die T_T

    but oh well.. like stated in my pm already i am not going to stay here. do you play lineage2 by any chance? or are you on any other anime or game forums? then we can talk there

  8. #8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts