+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: San is here :p

San
    Newbie San is off to a good start San's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: San is here :p

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    Welcome San!!! ..Me candy (^.^) ..nice to meet..i hope u have plenty of fun here,,*huggies*
    .. you're not really reading what people post here are you?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post

on nice! i never played the games tho, only watched the movies. alien 2 and ressurection are my fav ones. avp i like too but my poor aliens die T_T

but oh well.. like stated in my pm already i am not going to stay here. do you play lineage2 by any chance? or are you on any other anime or game forums? then we can talk there
    Sadly no to all accounts. I have not played those. Which system do you normaly play on? I use PC and Xbox360. AO is the only forum I am on. I use to be in Mechtek.net but people there were getting to agressive with each other. I can say they were more intelligent then most people in forums, how ever their egos were to big and a hassel to deal with. How ever after things started to go down here, I started to miss the more intelligent people in Mechtek.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post

.. you're not really reading what people post here are you?

yeah..why not..i like to meet new ppll (^.^)..i do that see it there are any new friends to make here on AO..

San
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Sadly no to all accounts. I have not played those. Which system do you normaly play on? I use PC and Xbox360. AO is the only forum I am on. I use to be in Mechtek.net but people there were getting to agressive with each other. I can say they were more intelligent then most people in forums, how ever their egos were to big and a hassel to deal with.
    i used to have all sega consoles and ps2 + gb and snes but then sold all cause i planned on moving to my x-bf back then in california...
    worst thing i ever did i tell you.. each time i sold one of the games my heart was bleeding..
    nowadays i only play on my pc and mmorpgs only. only lineage2 atm.
    i am kinda mobile at the moment and live half a year in this country and half a year in that country. hopefully tho i will be able to go back to my fiance in indiana.

the dumbness of some people won't even stop when u bluntly tell them they are being stupid as it seems lol *points at the post of this candi thing*
    since it's not reading the post of people and only posts random junk blindly, i assume it is a bot lol

[edit] i bet it would also post in a thread where someone talks about the comming funeral of his daughter and says 'hi i am candi, wanna be friends?'

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny, I live in Cali. Really the only games I play on PC now is Mech Warrior 4 Mercs, Call Of Duty, and Command and Conquer games... And soon to be Spore. Other wise I usaly play on my 360.
    Well i had to get rid of my sega genesis because it was falling apart on me, I litterly almost broke down into tears when I had to sell my Earth Worm Jim games.
    Well congradulations and I hope you and your fiance have the best of luck.
    As for annoying bothersome people here. Its best to ignore them, other wise its like scratching a rash.

San
    Thanks

Funny, I live in Cali. Really the only games I play on PC now is Mech Warrior 4 Mercs, Call Of Duty, and Command and Conquer games... And soon to be Spore. Other wise I usaly play on my 360.
    Well i had to get rid of my sega genesis because it was falling apart on me, I litterly almost broke down into tears when I had to sell my Earth Worm Jim games.
    Well congradulations and I hope you and your fiance have the best of luck.
    As for annoying bothersome people here. Its best to ignore them, other wise its like scratching a rash.
    lol scratching a rash is a raelly nice metaphor for it xD i usually only ignore those aswell and drop a comment here or there when talking to my friends xD

well i noticed you're from cali xP i really envy you.. i am so homesick most of the time.. it's really horrible *sighs*. i just need to be in la again and feel the sun and have all the nice people around me again.
    kinda feel like i am imprisoned atm without the chance to get out :S
    anyways.. i can feel you about your games.. i mostly played rpgs and had all the good and seldom ones like dragon force or phantasy star or panza dragoon saga T_T god i still wanna smack myself for selling them ><
    but no point in keeping them due to the different voltage and tv system over there :S T______________T

Thanks

I know what you mean, I have travled around to many states in the US and they were beautiful dont get me wrong, but Cali just seams far better than any where else because of the enviroment and there are tons of nicer people here then any where else I have been.
    Yeah... I miss my Sega... I should have kept my EWJ game. Thats something you just dont get rid of no matter what.

San
    Thanks

I know what you mean, I have travled around to many states in the US and they were beautiful dont get me wrong, but Cali just seams far better than any where else because of the enviroment and there are tons of nicer people here then any where else I have been.
    Yeah... I miss my Sega... I should have kept my EWJ game. Thats something you just dont get rid of no matter what.
    yes, yes and again yes! i can only agree with you on what you said! i've been to england, the netherlands, cali and indiana and of course my home country and nowhere i found as nice people as in cali and i never felt more home then there, even tho i am not even american lol.

well about the games.. i started getting emus and roms for the most games i used to have.. even tho they are on my desktop pc which is still in amsterdam >> *coughs*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast