+ Reply to Thread

Thread: say hi to the new guy

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

say hi to the new guy

Hello everyone im the new guy just got set and hope to make some new friends. I'v made some poast already and going to make more! LOOK OUT HERE COMES NIGHTBOYZ!!!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sup nightboyz,nightboyz thats plural but there's only one, oh well, welcome to AO, If you're up too it come join the noobz clan. Keep up the posts

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the invite I mite just do that.
    (p.s. nightboyz is the name of my racing team all the other names were taken...it happens )

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello there new guy you should try to join the Noobz clan its pretty sweet i am in it an so is rockroc
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello and welcome to AO *bows* nice to meet u and hope to see u around.feel free to pm me if u want to chat.have fun and post and ur be fine.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO!! Hope that you'll enjoy it here!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks
    Thanks to all *bows* and fell free to pm me if you just need an open ear!!!

+ Reply to Thread