+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: See ya later AO ^^

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

See ya later AO ^^

Well i should of stay gone and only gone but my Kyle Kun and my sister told me it's best to say my goodbyes to not let people go woah! O.o
    But I don't think anyone remembers me or anything O.o But it's fine ^^
    This is my last and only say here. No more AO for me so woohOO! X3
    jk
    I want to continue my own life and have my Kyle Kun for the rest of my life. (Kairu90 is my Kyle ^^ He's leaving to by the way X3 Shy in my opinion ^^ )
    But I'm just leaving for the drama here and yet to continue life even though this place was nice at some points X3
    But bye bye to all Thank you for those who were friends with me ^^
    Thank you for those who were nice to greet me here and everything.
    Thank you for lots all. ^^
    Bye bye!
    See ya later ^^
    Nu~
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: See ya later AO ^^

Shy....who said I was shy darling? ^^ I said no one knows me here...which is probably true. Look at my post count. I gave up pretty early. I am happy I was able to leave with something nice. *Grabs Kuwi and hugs her* My little Michelle. It was nice staying here and making friends, but just happy I met Michelle XD.

Anyways, I shall say goodbye as well. It was nice here at AO for my small stay...very strange at some points. And like my darling future wife said, drama.

Anyways, See ya ^^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

KuwiRules145 (Dec 30, 2008)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

What you guys can't leave!!!! NO Kuwi!!! and Kairu!!!! You're at least come back once and a while right??? To see how everyone is doing?? What about me!!! Everyone I knew from last year is leaving me!!!!!! *cries*

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course we remember you. Well too bad to see ya leave, :/ another one gone. Anyways glad you left your friends a note before leaving, many of my "friends" left in the past without a single word. Leave on good terms!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Come here occasionally if you will ^_^ I'll miss joo! Good luck with your life =]
    Byeeessss

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You'll be back.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You'll be back.
    *Looks at ace* Y-you really think they will? I mean I haven't talked to much of the members that have left...*sniff* I mss them all. Lots of people are leaving!! So it will be noob infested!! T.T(not that it's a bad thing but their noobs!!) *cries some more*

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    *Looks at ace* Y-you really think they will? I mean I haven't talked to much of the members that have left...*sniff* I mss them all. Lots of people are leaving!! So it will be noob infested!! T.T(not that it's a bad thing but their noobs!!) *cries some more*
    I left for almost two years, now I'm staff and dedicated to the site. People change, priorities take different directions, who knows what the future holds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast