+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ShadowLance is back - Two year vacation

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Post ShadowLance is back - Two year vacation

Jeeus Christ this forum has changed. The first time I ever posted here the old admins were Ewdi and Cybergig1. I can't believe how much I've missed in two years. o_O

Originally, this profile was my property, but after Otakon 2004 where I met Shadowsleeper, I left AnimeOnline for bigger and better things. Now, out of curiosity, I come back to find out some racist slanderer has been using my profile for who knows how long. >_>

Thank god he didn't have the brains to change my original password. -_-

So, here I am, hopefully my old pals around here like Ken and Sawaislikeakite remember me. But hey, I'm always open to making new friends.

Sidenote: Sorry to anyone who was friends with the guy who took my profile. You'll have to find a new way to communicate with him.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ShadowLance is back - Two year vacation

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLance View Post

So, here I am, hopefully my old pals around here like Ken and Sawaislikeakite remember me. But hey, I'm always open to making new friends.
    Welcome back. As for Sawa, gone. Ken, I am not sure if it's KenX or some other ken, if it's KenX, gone.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I know a few ways to contact Kenx, but I had completely forgotten about Sawa until you mentioned her.

A lot has changed in the past two years. There are things we can't even speak of on these forums. >.>

Anyway, glad to see an oldie back again. I think I even remember the name.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, Ishmael, I can't believe I remember your name too. o_o Good to know there are a few of us still in existence.

And yeah, I did mean KenX, it's a real bummer to see those guys gone.

Edit: Oh snap, I just remembered someone BIG. Anyone remember Tsurara? <_<

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course we do. She never posts here anymore, she left a long time ago. However, Im sure some one else can give you a link to the forum she now owns(I think).
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Thanks

Huh. I know she worked with some scanlation groups before (mainly because I worked in the same groups), but I never knew she got her own forum.

Oooh how the times change~

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

hi well welcome back i guess glad ta see some older members on here
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLance View Post

Edit: Oh snap, I just remembered someone BIG. Anyone remember Tsurara? <_<
    Unless Tsurara goes under another name here, gone.

Ask Ishamael, he'll let you know where to find Ken.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast