+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple and Effective...

Warm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Simple and Effective...

Hello!

Just moved and I needed a new place to talk anime, since no one here knows anything other then Inuyasha and Dragonball. I stay up to date with alot of the current anime showing like Toradora!, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Maria + Holic, and a very long list of other shows that are currently being reviewed at animeblogger.net. I spent two years in Iwakuni Japan and loved it, so I I'm not afraid to talk about my experiences out there.

I hope I can blend in here!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Simple and Effective...

I never reply to intoductions... so I am stepping out of the box here. But your intro is really refreashing. Simple and honest. And not full of any antics to catch somones attention. Just you. I like that.

Well as you will probably hear a million times over READ THE RULES. And I hope you "blend in" and enjoy your AO experience.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I never reply to intoductions... so I am stepping out of the box here. But your intro is really refreashing. Simple and honest. And not full of any antics to catch somones attention. Just you. I like that.

Well as you will probably hear a million times over READ THE RULES. And I hope you "blend in" and enjoy your AO experience.
    I agree, like Peach here, I almost NEVER respond to these. In any case, welcome to the AO, enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends... This message will be repeated by every one who responds to this.

Oh yes, read the rules, I am still trying to get my right ear back from the mods teeth.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... I know alot about Inuyasha and I avoid DBZ like the plague. To just roll everyone up into two groups isn't entirely fair. I watch I hell of alot of anime other then those too (see for yourself)

Anyways, welcome to Anime Online. You'll find we're a diverse bunch, just don't feed the Narutards.

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and feel free to talk abut anything here... they are so friendly..... who? the mods I mean the mods!....lol

+ Reply to Thread