+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sup

diablo666

sup

hey sup guys my name is marcus and im new to this forum and i was hopin to make some new friends. if you want to know what i like to do here it is. i like to hang with friends gurlfriends,play video games,and watch anime on tv

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sup

diablo666 huh? nice name, welcome to ao and me and you can be buds huh? pm me if you want to alright?

Banned demon666 may be famous one day demon666 may be famous one day demon666's Avatar
    Thanks

dude its about time u made an account ive told u to do that for weeks now!!!! but anywayz welcome man

Newbie Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

hello welcome to ao!
    hope u enjoy it here!!!
    there are some really cool stuff here

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

yo sup and welcome to ao enjoy yourself pm me anytime bro

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

+ Reply to Thread