+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Sup?

Newbie AyameMomo is off to a good start
    Thanks

'Sup?

Uh....Hi. Obviously I'm new here. I love anime (duh) and I have a list of male characters whom I adore too long to leave anyone interested if by chance you make it to the bottom of the list. I'm from Texas and I've got a killa accent, so Howdy Doody !

Again...Hi.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'Sup?

MOMO!!! *hugs* Good 2 see ya lol. Glad 2 have ya here, finally lol. Anyways Hi and all lol. Be sure 2 follow the rules and such. Have fun and make friends. And please play nice kk lol. See ya around Momo-chan ^___^
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie AyameMomo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Konnichi Wa, Shini-chan! *hugs back* You know I always play nice...most of the time...*winks*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

ooooouuu, what a cute name.,...XD,
    -momomo momomo. [anime reference ;P]

I rarely say hi to members because they dont post often, but you i have a strange feeling.
    Don't forget to look over the rules, they may be hefty but its very interesting, trust me. DO that and you are golden here at Ao.

VELCOME!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO Momo, hope that you will enjoy it here. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules and if you still have problems and/or questions than feel free to ask.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread