Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: supporter of Kira

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

supporter of Kira

hello, im new, and im a strong supporter of Kira in Death note. for all haters of him, i will merely brush you off, and ignore you. i do not like misa, but admit she is useful to a point. however, she is incredibly annoying. i have strong ideals, and i dont really care if anyone hates me or not. if you still comfortable, you can talk to me.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Jun 09, 2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: COLOR UGH

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: supporter of Kira

good day and welcome to AO hope you like it here and i suggest that oyu reads the rules first and have fun
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Sad, I would off you right now if I have the Death Note just for using that color for text.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now...Legend doesnt hold back his thoughts now does he? LOLS, I guess you'd like to "off" me when I'm in the Flash Chat than?

Anyways, welcome to AO kira666. Just be sure to read up on the FAQs and Rules and such. I also ask you to be courteous to the other members as well, the same is expected from them so if they happen to be rude than just ignore them or report them, the same should be done by them if YOU are not courteous. Other than that I ask you to...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well now...Legend doesnt hold back his thoughts now does he? LOLS, I guess you'd like to "off" me when I'm in the Flash Chat than?

Anyways, welcome to AO kira666. Just be sure to read up on the FAQs and Rules and such. I also ask you to be courteous to the other members as well, the same is expected from them so if they happen to be rude than just ignore them or report them, the same should be done by them if YOU are not courteous. Other than that I ask you to...

~enjoy
    Only after I get that signature you promise to make me. Then I'll off you. lol

I apologize for that haha no ill will toward the member.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

hello, i support kira as well. welcome to ao, PM if u want to chat!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

G'day. Welcome to Anime Online.

Looks like you've got a bit of an opinion about Death Note. Fair enough. Haven't seen too much of it personally, but I still kinda like it.

See ya around...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't believe you would use that color text, my eyes hurt.....

I like Kira too, but L is the man, he is so much better. lol
    No rly, kira is cool but he's just a bit to overboard. He shouldn't have gone after L liek that, he should have just faded into the shadows and continued his work. Then there would have been no problems

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast